Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orange Filters and PB Blaster are the Best!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
80SN Barnfind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80SN Barnfind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orange Filters and PB Blaster are the Best!
    Posted: July-28-2016 at 2:28pm
Gotcha! I knew this topic would grab our experts attention! A creative bump for my carb spacer issue.

Looking for some help on 351W PCM intake mainifold with EGR\exhaust riser and the proper carb spacer. After chasing some vacuum related issues I replaced both the carb to spacer gasket and spacer to intake gasket. After 4 runs the intake to spacer gasket has burned thru. This arrangement just doesn't seem correct; hollow cast spacer and intake with exhaust riser. All appears to be original   Someone must have come across this over the years. Thinking a solid phenolic spacer will solve the problem. See pics below and let me know what you think.

Thanks, Noel
Knowledge comes by taking things apart: analysis. But wisdom comes by putting things together.

fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2016 at 2:51pm
You got my attention. Unfortunately I am no help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic