Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

66 barracuda and 65 Nautique project

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Edamocarguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edamocarguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 66 barracuda and 65 Nautique project
    Posted: July-05-2016 at 3:06pm
66 barracuda and 65 Nautique project for sale. Both are on trailers. 66 has new stringers and hull is sound. Completely dismantled to start refinish. Have windshields, engine cover and floors shift ss console. 65 is all together and ran not too long ago. Stringers are rotten. Bought for drivetrain alone. Located in Columbus Ohio. Listed on Columbus.craigslist.org.
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 5:02pm
has anyone looked at these boats?
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 5:19pm
Check the Craigslist thread, I think Steve K bought or has a deposit on this or something similar
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 6:09pm
Steve- Air206 is buying them and asked people not drive up the interest by contacting the people😜. I called 8 different times with a differ name and phone just to razz Steve.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2016 at 7:03pm
Thanks Quinner - you are right! Adam and I came to an agreement on the boats above. Dan (93/70 ccpb) has offered to take one off my hands and hopes to find out more about it from someone who has seen it. The Craig's List (that was for you Hollywood) pics are limited and Dan wants to get a better idea on condition. I am pretty sure that's why he posted.

My opinion is that these boats were quite inexpensive and will serve as suitable project starts or donors. All I care is that the wheels roll and the hitch holds!

Rod - I won't tell you how I really feel about your joking as I need you to buy my Barefooter next year!
Thanks Fellas!
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2016 at 12:49am
Steve-Steve- Steve- you had your chance last year to have "big red" join the FLBFN fleet. 😜 Man you buy more projects than I ever thought of. I want to find a complete 1981 ski- hook me up on your next bundle.
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2016 at 12:49am
where the trim tabs a factory option on those?

http://columbus.craigslist.org./boa/5619328999.html
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2016 at 5:02pm
Boats are sold.............
Edamocarguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edamocarguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2016 at 6:24pm
Thanks for wasting other people's time velde99! Karma happens..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic