NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Woody" Mustang Skis

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Woody" Mustang Skis
    Posted: June-14-2016 at 11:05am
Hey guys,...Be on the lookout for a pair of Cypress Gardens Mustang skis. I'd love to have a pair to keep, use and display in the 72 Mustang. Summit Racing Distribution Center here in McDonough has Cruise-ins every Monday in the summer and I'd like to take Kermit down for the evening and would love to have a set of those in there..... I've seen some on ebay but I'm NOT paying over $100 for a set of them.

Yeah Gary........ I'm taking a page out of your book!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 5:14pm

Maybe you'll get some for Glocksmas
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 9:42am
Yep, Yep Yep!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2016 at 11:07am
Looks like I cut up $100!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2016 at 11:23am
Much like cutting up old boats Pete it makes the saved ones more valuable
What's going on in the background there,you selling wood boat kits? Or bringing home cutoffs from work
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2016 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

What's going on in the background there,you selling wood boat kits? Or bringing home cutoffs from work

That's the burn pile from the old house gutting/remodel and addition. It goes back about 25'!! It's always amazing how much debris is generated from construction. I'll have plenty to burn in the air tight this coming winter to keep the house warm. I'm also on my second 30 yard dumpster!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2016 at 8:57am
PEEEEEEEEEEEETE!!!!!!!!!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2016 at 10:36am
Yea Tim for a guy who's so against tubing I see a lot of ski's taken out of action but yet not one tube has been harmed
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2016 at 10:42am
Good point Gary...... no wonder kids have turned to tubing. you can't find skis anymore cause people are cutting them up and making chairs out of them.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2016 at 11:21am
So that they can do more sitting,it's a vicious circle. You can go buy chairs anywhere and most likely use your employee discount if you work at say a big box store l'll bring mine with for the next outing,I want to give them a try.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2016 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

likely use your employee discount if you work at say a big box store .

No employee discount at the big box I happen to work at. Several years ago corporate found out employees we using the discount and then selling the goods on the outside!
Gary and Tim,
I go in later today and will have to take a walk through the outdoor furniture department!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic