NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sold my 82 today

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sold my 82 today
    Posted: May-26-2016 at 6:58pm
After several years of very little use I decided to downsize and sell my 82 SN. I am keeping the 96 SNOB and ordered new skins from Christines as a fall project.

I bought my 82 around 1996 from the original owner. I remember the owner being very excited about selling it to a young skier. I used it for many years, until the kids needed some more space and we moved into the 96 SNOB. I kept the boat all these years for sentimental reasons.....it was the first purchase the wife and I made after we got married. Actually, I bought it and she freaked. It was nicknamed the house boat, as it was bought prior to a house. It all worked out and we are still together!

I taught many kids to ski behind the 82. One of the kids, now 25, was the one who ended up buying it. He wanted it to ski behind. Not wakeboard or heaven forbid tube.

The boat will continue on with another generation. Time goes by too fast.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2016 at 8:34pm
That's a great ending .
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2016 at 11:02pm
Very nice that it stayed in the family. You had to be pleased.
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2016 at 11:52pm
And a non tuber to boot!
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2016 at 3:50pm
Great story, I'm sure in 5 years when you see him on the lake maybe pulling a 5 year old on some combos behind it, you will feel really good!

Pics?
diggit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diggit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2016 at 2:11am
Great story!! So so cool that it not only went to someone who will appreciate it, but that it's still in the family too. Thanks for sharing.
'93 Ski Nautique Black/Teal
'77 Ski Nautique. Loved it. Let it Go.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic