NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Group Buy: BI Pro X Series Rag top

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2016 at 3:56pm
Gordy Anderson has been at the last few show skiing conventions. He's the "exclusive refurbished" BI dealer. Located in southeast WI near BI headquarters. http://www.thewakesend.com/

Not sure he'd be of any help here but I've been meaning to get his name on the site for a while now.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2016 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Currently at 7 - If Andy is in, that would be 8. NGP Nicholas - if you are in that would be 9.

Did we hear anything more from the MalibuCrew site or PlanetNautique?

Not a thing but crickets Steve-
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2016 at 5:02pm
How about posting on ball of spray, classifieds on Ski-it-again and maybe even wakeworld??
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2016 at 5:08pm
what's the tubing site Pete is on?

+ fiberglassics
+ woodyboater
+ christianmingle
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2016 at 5:41pm
Russian Bride
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
NGP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NGP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2016 at 4:39pm
Steve I'm in. Any updates from other sites?
Thanks
SCErik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCErik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 1:57am
I'm 100% in. I've been a lurker for quite some time to the forum, but I've been waiting to see if anyone would post a used one. I'm extremely excited to see this thread, I was getting really close to just getting a normal bimini.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 9:52am
Andy G - are you in? Do you want one?

I am leaving on a 2 day trip, when I get back, I will give Mike a call on Friday. I will let you know what he says.
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Gordy Anderson has been at the last few show skiing conventions. He's the "exclusive refurbished" BI dealer. Located in southeast WI near BI headquarters. http://www.thewakesend.com/

Not sure he'd be of any help here but I've been meaning to get his name on the site for a while now.

I know Gordy pretty well. He lives here in Winter Haven. I wrote this thread on him and Bananna George years ago on this site.

What do you need??
Bananna George seaplane pilot Gordy Anderson.

Tom
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 10:48am
I need a nap. Noticed his number was a central florida area code but the other on his site is north east illinois
rgrimes007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgrimes007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 12:00pm
Thank you for putting this group together.   Hopefully ten will be enough for a production run. Richard
Richard Grimes
lakebound83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakebound83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2016 at 12:34am
I'm not sure if you checked in at the Mastercraft team talk forum but I believe there are a couple of folks interested. I will take one if the will start the production line.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2016 at 1:24am
Ok, never heard from Andy again, but with Lakebound83 we have 10. I will give Mike a call tomorrow and see what I can work out.

Steve
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2016 at 1:34am
Originally posted by lakebound83 lakebound83 wrote:

I'm not sure if you checked in at the Mastercraft team talk forum but I believe there are a couple of folks interested. I will take one if the will start the production line.

BTW Welcome Jonathon!!! It's kind of obligatory that you post a picture of your boat, I know it's probably not a CC but we still like pictures!!!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2016 at 2:08am
Thanks for your work on this Steve
FYI-
Nothing on planet or malibu
Teamtalk has the 2 from above.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2016 at 12:41pm
UPDATE: Ok guys, here is the deal. I talked to Mike and I think the news is positive, well at least it is not negative... He said they are ABSOLUTELY slammed right now in production, I kind of believe him, because he had to put me on hold 3 times to answer the phone.

He said I should call back in the winter, and then he would talk to his brother who runs production and see if they could convert one of the lines over to do a run. He said if they could do it, he would have to work out the price at that point.

The good news is, he didn't say NO right off the bat (which has been the answer when I had inquired in the past), and he actually told me to keep all you guys interested, saying, "don't tell them all we WILL do it, but keep the list going."

So if you are willing to wait til the winter, PM me your email. I will get an email chain going, and lets continue to recruit others to join the group buy.
chuckburnside View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckburnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2016 at 3:26pm
Winter is good by me. Email is chuckburnside@hotmail.com. Thanks for all your efforts!
Chuck
Kid6725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid6725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2016 at 11:35am
New member here just signing up so I can follow this thread since I have a stars and stripes and would be interested in a Bimini.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2016 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Kid6725 Kid6725 wrote:

New member here just signing up so I can follow this thread since I have a stars and stripes and would be interested in a Bimini.

Welcome to CCF Jason! We are always happy to have new folks, even if they do drive stars and stripes or bu's. We love pictures here, so put some up!

Shoot me a PM with your email address, so I can keep that list handy. Still waiting on a few other folks to send me emails yet.

pm2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pm2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2016 at 10:31pm
Joined this forum just to get in on the group buy. If the price is $800 or less, please count me in.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2016 at 1:10pm
Just an update, I have received PM's from 12 folks and 11 of those folks have provided emails. Keep talking it up on the other sites. When winter gets here (I hope it takes its time), I will call Mike back and see what he thinks!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2016 at 1:25pm
I hope it happens,we were cooking in Tennessee. You know it's hot when white upholstery can't be touched !
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Kid6725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid6725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2016 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

I hope it happens,we were cooking in Tennessee. You know it's hot when white upholstery can't be touched !

Exactly I keep thinking man one of those biminis would be nice!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2016 at 2:02pm
Seems to me most people needing a bimini like this don't have a tower. So, add in a Fly High or Skylon (several probably already use) and then just finish the framework for a bimini around the existing support post.

Just a thought...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2016 at 7:45pm
Great idea,how's this? Should I call Steve and cancel ?

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2016 at 7:52pm
Bingo.

It also seems you couldn't use this Bimini and an extended pylon at the same time without modifications.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2016 at 8:00pm
I could cable tie it to the outside of the Skylon,I think I know where to get some heavy duty tie's
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Timr71 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timr71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2016 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

UPDATE: snip...

He said I should call back in the winter, and then he would talk to his brother who runs production and see if they could convert one of the lines over to do a run. He said if they could do it, he would have to work out the price at that point.

/end snip

Bump for timing question:

So, winter...does that mean re-contact sometime in say November or more like January? I'm just curious. Been thinking about my winter boat projects. Not that either is critical...I'm just curious about it.

Thanks again for organizing. I hope this works out.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2016 at 2:48pm
Great bump! I will reach out to Mike after Thanksgiving, that should be "winter" up here in Milwaukee...
Timr71 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timr71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2016 at 6:12pm
Great. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic