Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2015 SUPER AIR NAUTIQUE 210 VS 2105 AXIS A20

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
matthewnunziata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthewnunziata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 SUPER AIR NAUTIQUE 210 VS 2105 AXIS A20
    Posted: August-25-2015 at 8:13pm
Hello, I was looking into both of these boats and was wondering what boat was better in the wakeboard category, the wakesurf category, comfort category and which one had better handling. I was also wondering which one would last longer and break down less.
Thanks VERY MUCH
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2015 at 8:23pm
I would question availability, you can get the SAN now, the Axis won't be on the market for 90 years.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2015 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

I would question availability, you can get the SAN now, the Axis won't be on the market for 90 years.

Lol

I bet the 2105 axis would be better, but I guess it depends on who you're buying it for. You might not enjoy the axis very much...
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2015 at 9:41pm
My brother in law had, and sold, an Axis A22 recently. i believe his was a 2013. I spent a lot of time riding in it, as well as driving it. All I can say, is that you get what you pay for. The Axis was a decent boat, but you could definitely feel, hear, and see the cost cutting. No ballast gauges, manual wedge accessed through an access panel in the swim platform, toggle switch cruise control, cheap bimini top, etc, etc, etc.

I never wakeboarded behind it, and we could never quite get the surf wake dialed in. For a boat that size, it should've thrown a monster wave, and we could never get it there.

If you had never spent any time in a Nautique, the Axis would be a fine boat. Otherwise, you're going to be disappointed with it.

For the money, you'd be much happier with a 2 year old Nautique.

Just my .02

Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic