Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect Pass Parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perfect Pass Parts
    Posted: August-07-2015 at 6:52pm
I've never driven a boat with perfect pass. Always use the throttle, speed holds well and couldn't justify spending $1,000 on cruise control. I acquired a partial system and need help identifying and locating missing parts. At this point, I'm guessing a GPS puck and new gauge for the dash. Also, the power wire is cut and not sure how everything is wired.

sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2015 at 11:07am
Spoke with Perfect Pass and appears I need the following:

1. Software Update $30
2. New White LCD Gauge - $219
3. GPS puck - $185

I spoke with Gary and he mentioned my module is a GPS version from 2010. (SGM 3239) I may go ahead and order the pieces, but wanted to check here again to see if anyone has spare parts they would be willing to sell.
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 8:51pm
Bought a new gauge from a forum member and ordered a couple parts from Perfect Pass. The module needed a software update and GPS.

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 11:58pm
Glad you got it sorted - The Folks at PerfectPass are great...... Canadian, but Great!
a0128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a0128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2015 at 1:27am
Believe me when I tell you, once you have used it you won't know how you lived without it. Sounds dumb I know, but being able to focus more on the water, other boats and the rider verses constantly working the throttle and watching your speed does make the driving experience a little more relaxing.
If money can't buy happiness, explain beer and boats.
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2015 at 10:21am
You'll love it.
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2015 at 9:43pm
Thanks. Had a full day out on the water this weekend and it is family approved!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic