Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A little help?!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
niagararob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niagararob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A little help?!
    Posted: July-06-2015 at 12:59am
Is this normal? I I bought a new rubrail and rope from the "nautiqueparts.com" place and the opening in the rubrail is not even 5/16" but the rope is 5/8". I've searched the forums for a installation technique but it still seems unrealistic.

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 10:49am
Keep looking there is a post. Most use a piece of pipe, soap and patience. I know I saw a recent thread that it was included in.
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2015 at 10:51am
niagararob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niagararob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2015 at 4:01pm
Thanks for these links and comments! The project by "cueball" makes reference to the rope being 1/2" ! I've called Nautique Parts to explain to me the expected sizes of components.and waiting for a reply, apparently they're busy down there.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2015 at 7:43pm
Cc used a few different rub rail styles. Some take 1/2" rope, others 5/8". It would help to know the year and model boat in question.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic