Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

windshield gaskets

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tommybouy43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommybouy43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: windshield gaskets
    Posted: June-16-2015 at 11:11pm
Hi everyone!
last summer I bought a 1970 Barracuda. I bought it for several reasons. The first is the marina we keep our cruiser at on the Ohio River does not allow boats longer than eighteen feet to be launched. The Barracuda fits the bill. The second is our sons wanted to learn to wakeboard. I have always loved the lines of the ski boats. It has been great for my youngest son and I to tinker. So far it has been a great boat. The kids love wakeboarding. We are out almost every weekend, weather permitting.

I have really enjoyed reading the forum and i actually found out the guy i bought my boat from was on here quite a bit. It is very cool to his threads. The rubber gaskets for the winshield are very brittle a cracking. I would like replace the black rubber gasket that fits into the metal frame. I would also like to replace the white rubber gasket that runs across the base as well. The boat stores here in Louisville haven't been much help. I have tried several glass and upholstery shops and nothing. I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Tom Zaremba
1970 Barracuda
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2015 at 1:17am
tom on ebay look up white windshield gasket.or a&a marine they have what you need.i dont know how to send link.im also working on a 69 barracuda ss.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2015 at 1:29am
yea for double of what their worth,just google Taylor Made #826500
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic