NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1982 Nautique Project

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gregpenn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregpenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1982 Nautique Project
    Posted: May-29-2015 at 1:25am
Okay, my boat is coming along well, but i am stuck on a couple things. Hoping someone can help. First, the rubber grommets in the transmission mounts need to be replaced. Any thoughts on where i can find them?

Second, I have disassembled my throttle control and sent the black plate to be powder coated. I am very confused about how to put it all back together. Is there a manual/parts schematic somewhere? Or, can i send it to someone to be put back together?

GP
cueball View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cueball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2015 at 12:50am
I have a extra set of transmission mounts that are in good shape. they are different than yours, but they should work. if you are interested let me know.

Also as for the throttle bracket, I had to google "ski nautique 2001 engine wiring" and I found a lot of information, wiring diagrams, photos and all of them were from members on this sight. I have some pics of my build (engine) and the tranny mounts on my tranny are the style of the set I have. Here is the link to my forum

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35624&title=1986-project-assembly
Shawn
1986 SN 2001
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2015 at 7:38pm
Skidim do the rubber mounts
'82 Ski Tique
gregpenn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregpenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2015 at 7:43pm
Thank you very much for the offer. My mounts are actually in great shape, its just the rubber grommets that go inside them. I am trying Skidom.
GP
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2015 at 8:14pm
http://www.skidim.com/products.asp?dept=1048&val=0&pagenumber=2

'82 Ski Tique
gregpenn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregpenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2015 at 8:17pm
Thanks Graham!
GP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic