NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NWZ and TSC1 Comparison

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NWZ and TSC1 Comparison
    Posted: April-17-2015 at 12:51pm
Once I pull my 2000 out of storage I'm going to have a 2000 and a 1993 sitting in my driveway. We get questions all the time on here about NWZ vs. TSC1 and the markets are really blending together with them pricewise here and there. Would anyone find it useful if I did a detailed comparison between the two while they were together?

I'm thinking more on dimensions, amenities, side by side photos, etc. than performance since performance and wake characteristics have been gone over ad nauseum and are subjective in many ways.

Is this a waste of time or would this be useful to anyone? If the latter, any suggestions on what you would like to see?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 12:55pm
I think an exposé on the type of guy that's fancy enough to own both at the same time would be a more riveting read.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 1:06pm
How bout a side by side comparison of them in the course? Which one has more storage in the rear? I drove a 2000 TSC through the course the other day, GT40, beginner course skier and wow did it handle amazing for me driving. Unbelievable tracking. Is the NWZ equivalent for the driver? I was rather nervous bc it's been 15 years since I pulled someone.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

How bout a side by side comparison of them in the course? Which one has more storage in the rear? I drove a 2000 TSC through the course the other day, GT40, beginner course skier and wow did it handle amazing for me driving. Unbelievable tracking. Is the NWZ equivalent for the driver? I was rather nervous bc it's been 15 years since I pulled someone.

Both have freight-train tracking. I'd give the nod to the TSC1 as far as general handling, both high and low speed, but it's splitting hairs.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I think an exposé on the type of guy that's fancy enough to own both at the same time would be a more riveting read.

Yeah, high roller for sure. If you added up the value of all 3 cars and all 3 boats I have at the moment you'd maybe have a downpayment on a new SN. Maybe.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2015 at 1:31am
I'd like to know which model is preferred by attractive women age 20 to 50. Not that I am in the market
personally, of course, but just trying to help my brothers out so long as you are offering helpful information.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2015 at 3:49am
How about a side by side DRAG race and then the same race with similar sized skiers in tow.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2015 at 7:17am
Ditto bk except include the term wealthy.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic