NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New '93 For the M3Fan family

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New '93 For the M3Fan family
    Posted: March-15-2015 at 11:32pm

Yeah! What's better than 2 boats? THREE. Clearly! I'm very excited about this latest acquisition. It's my "unicorn" boat. A '93 SN Pro Boss with the rare white/red/white gel and red/white pin/red interior. All in immaculate condition. Everything went really smoothly in the acquisition of the boat and the boat was fairly local. I did not get a "deal" on the boat but I'm fine paying a premium to get what I actually want. Experience has taught me that getting the right thing is more important and long-lasting than getting the "deal".

Ever since my 1990 SN left the driveway 10 years ago, I've always wanted to have this hull era back in the fleet and to have it be red just tops it off that much more.

The trailer... sucks in all ways. I don't know what to tell you there. Had to McGyver the light wiring just to get it home because most of it had been eaten away by some rodent infestation in the trailer. You take the good with the bad.

This boat will replace our 83 MC at the lake house. Very, very happy to be a dual CC family. To have great examples of both a TSC1 and a NWZ hull has been a long-time goal.

Zach, this is what a REAL 93 looks like and it's also what a Pro Boss w/1:23 looks like for reference   

I could use a new set of side logo stickers and a 93 World Championship Mondial sticker if anyone has them.

2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 11:47pm
Outstanding.
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 12:08am
Nice!! If you are selling that 83 MC I might have a lead for ya!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
SWANY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWANY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 12:36am
Very sharp
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 1:45am
Beautiful boat! I seem to remember that boat for sale several years ago in McHenry. If it wan't that one, it was it's evil twin. I have never seen that color combo before. Was that a special order?
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 6:03am
Originally posted by davidg davidg wrote:

Beautiful boat! I seem to remember that boat for sale several years ago in McHenry. If it wan't that one, it was it's evil twin. I have never seen that color combo before. Was that a special order?

Ding! Yes. And it was special ordered by the original owners.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 8:47am
Wow, looks like it just rolled off a showroom floor. Great find, congrats!
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 9:08am
Sharp looking boat.
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 9:28am
Joel - I nominate you for President of Team Red.

Very cool rig.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 10:38am
That is hot! I don't even know why you looked at the purple one if this condition is what you wanted ha.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 10:45am
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

That is hot! I don't even know why you looked at the purple one if this condition is what you wanted ha.

I need you for hull decals so you know I'm only kidding anyway
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 10:57am
Wow, the fuel filter for this thing is 50 bucks! It's that white PCM one you almost never see. Ordering that along with a bunch of other tuneup stuff as we speak.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 12:25pm
So you just gonna live with the trailer since it will likely just go in/out once a season up north?
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

So you just gonna live with the trailer since it will likely just go in/out once a season up north?

I certainly have to take care of the ridiculous and thick berber indoor carpet that was hastily wrapped over the old bunks and hammered in with roofing nails. Seriously one of the most half-assed things I've seen done on any vehicle.

I'll also replace the tires as these appear to be very old. Also have to redo all the wiring since something ate it all. Any ideas what tire size would go on this 14" (I think it's 14) rim?
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Treybizttu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treybizttu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 12:54pm
205/75/14 or so I think.... My magnum tandem axle is 14" wheels.

And looks like a great boat!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Fl Inboards Fl Inboards wrote:

Nice!! If you are selling that 83 MC I might have a lead for ya!

Jody, I am and I've heard that from like 4 people now. Hoping the enthusiasm stays high for a quick sale at top dollar. It's certainly a peach.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 1:35pm
Nice find Joel !!! Go team red !!
Sorry to hear that that awesome MC didn't work out for ya.. Good luck with the sale. Sure looks nice !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 1:43pm

what purple boat would that be? l Think purple is my first choice.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 2:17pm
WOW !!!!!!!!! What a great find!!!

I hope the Team Red initiation goes well. try not to giggle during the ritual, it upsets them.
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 2:24pm
Beautiful! Best of luck with her.
Js
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 4:43pm
So jealous. What a pretty boat.

I'm happy she ended up in very capable hands.
1999 Ski Nautique 196
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 4:56pm
Wow. Jealous as usual
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

what purple boat would that be? l Think purple is my first choice.

A neglected 93 SNOB we had traded in at N3. Decent running boat but needed a lot of love.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 7:05pm
nice looking boat Joel!
carpet and upholstery looks like new!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 7:21pm
Joel,
When you pull it up north, just drop it off about 11 miles short of your house! I'll move the Tique out of the boathouse to make room for it. Fantastic find.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 8:52pm
Congrats. She looks great.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

Congrats. She looks great.

I was just reading your ProTec conversion threads. What does everybody vote- Replace ProTec immediately or let it roll a while? My tach is all over the place and I'm wondering if that's something afoot with ProTec.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 9:44pm
Congrats Joel, SWEET! Welcome to Team Red!!!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 10:02pm
Let it roll... Good winter upgrade in a year or 2. Leave the tach be, in case it's related!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 10:09pm
Oh yeah.....Nice addition to Team Red...She's purty!

Chris...you can't give up your presidency until you sell the boat or we impeach you.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
  Share Topic