Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Not gloom and doom for us part time Southerners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not gloom and doom for us part time Southerners

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not gloom and doom for us part time Southerners
    Posted: February-27-2015 at 7:51pm
I'm sure days like these are headed north sometime soon,water
temp has gone up 12* in a week!

Not many tubers here,too much like trolling

Jet Skis few and far between too,once past the intercoastal their
banned. Lots of planes and helicopters around though. Couple of
A 10's the other day,numerous fighters mostly on the weekends,and
today these guy's out joyriding

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 9:21pm
OK Mr. Star, you can stop rubbing it in now. We had 5" of wet snow yesterday.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 9:39pm
These pics don't mean anything without some lobsters and hogfish in there.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 10:26pm
Gary,
Who's checking you house? Is the water still flowing? I ask because I know you are piped from that spring and you didn't mention how deep the piping was in the ground. CQ's is frozen somewhere between his pump house and the house. He's got 150' of heated house running now and that froze up one night!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 10:33pm
With all due respect, *************** you Gary.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2015 at 11:51pm
Glad to see you guys are out enjoying the sun! Where were you guys cruising?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 1:00pm
While I'm not a fisherman,the lobster thing looks interesting,but at 11.99 a pound here is not cost effective. I have to catch 66 pounds just to pay for the boat paint Pete our son is back home,no complaints so far and believe me I'm sure I'd be the first call
Kevin you made my day. Chris the first and last pictures are on the south creek,ocean side,right off of and part of John Pennycamp State Park,I think thats a C130 in the last pic. The middle picture is Blackwater Sound,part of Florida Bay and right outside our main canal. To the right of the picture is The Cut,a canal cut thru the main island in the 60's which connects the bay to the ocean side,very convenient,it saves a lot of miles. Cousin Don,your not that far away---
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 1:50pm
Don't let these guys get to you Gary....I'm sure you froze your @$$ of at least twice fixing a phone line or whatever else in your work life. Happy retirement! Glad you aren't too bored.....Just be sure the beer is cold, and the Shamrock is fueled up when I get there in a few weeks!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Cousin Don,your not that far away---

Gary, I am 40 degrees (F) away.
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 5:34pm
Good for you Gary!!
Js
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 2:03am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

.....Just be sure the beer is cold, and the Shamrock is fueled up when I get there in a few weeks!

when are you visiting Tim? Stopping by here on your way thru...BTW..Gary has been up & back about 4 times & has not stopped yet. My invite musta got lost on VM or in the mail.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 10:00am
Looks like a beautiful area, Gary. Cruising those waters is on my bucket list. You've missed a good winter. In our area February was the coldest February on record and they predict the next 2 weeks to be more below normal temperatures. At this rate the snow will be on the ground well into April and the ice won't be off the lakes until close to May. Normally, I would think this winter is great because we snow ski, but it's been too cold to do that. I wouldn't plan on coming north too soon.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2015 at 10:48am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

.....Just be sure the beer is cold, and the Shamrock is fueled up when I get there in a few weeks!

when are you visiting Tim? Stopping by here on your way thru...BTW..Gary has been up & back about 4 times & has not stopped yet. My invite musta got lost on VM or in the mail.

john

Not sure yet Jbear... Depends on whose around after River Ruckus Part I is over. May just be Reid & I or the could include the Deen & Mars boys... Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes.....details forthcoming.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic