Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BilgeKote Gray - Free Denver Area

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jhersey29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhersey29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BilgeKote Gray - Free Denver Area
    Posted: January-26-2015 at 12:01am
Well 1 quart would have been more than enough but i bought an entire gallon. If anyone wants it in the area let me know. Happy to give the rest away or if you just need a quart cam easily put it in a small container. Don't want to deal with shipping and issues with shipping paint. PM me.
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 9:59pm
Jim just wanted you to know I made the drop!
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
jhersey29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhersey29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 10:01pm
Thanks I hope they can use it and it does the job. There is enough in that gallon to do about 15 Nautiques. I 'm skiing at Cherry Creek a little bit until Sloan's opens up. Will most likely try to get a pull in early Saturday and/or Sunday if your interested let me know and I'll try to work you in. Sloan's opens on the 1st of April so that is when the daily skiing should start back up.
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 10:04pm
Saturday I'm going to Loveland but Sunday might be possible
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic