NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show us what else you've got!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show us what else you've got!
    Posted: December-06-2014 at 11:24am
On 2015 CCFan Calendar Photos thread Peter1234 jokingly asked to post a photo of his Formula. There are a lot of multi-brand owners on the site (Centurys, Shamrocks, Dunphys, etc) and I'm sure many. like me, would like to check them out too. Show us what you've else you've got!

I'll start. 1975 Century Mark II. 16'7" Chrysler 360 V-Drive:

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 12:01pm
1956 Chris Craft Caviler

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
oldcuda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oldcuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 12:05pm

Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 12:40pm
The salt water/windy day toy...and it does get up on plane
1994 Sport Nautique
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 1:11pm

The Rodney Dangerfield of watercraft, first year 1987 Yamaha Waverunner.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 1:16pm

1964 Mark Twain prototype, believed to be the very first boat Mark Twain built.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 6:16pm

1986 Eliminator Sport 20 - stock 454 with Berkeley 12JG jet
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 7:24pm

none from the water but I bought this in august it was in rack storage at lake winnipesaukee in N.H . it was a 5.7 /alpha drive . i have just repowered with a crate merc 454 mag and bravo drive . still looking for the right c/c to restore but we live so close to the ocean we need something to go off shore .
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

That thing looks like it just flies over the water!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

That thing looks like it just flies over the water!

Engine is stock, runs very well, pump is very tired. Runs 58. It has a bit of a v hull and so rides well in chop, and very smooth handling at high speed. I love jet boats, they are a blast to drive, can turn extremely hard. Very fun boat!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 1:55am
ok..I'll play along..

'86 American Skier Barefooter..Hardin Chevy 350.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 1:57am
now why did they all come out different sizes?

man this computer drives me nuts..

john

and yes Adam..I tried F12
"Loud pipes save lives"

seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 9:55am

Does this count?
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 9:58am
Them are some big balls
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 10:03am
I have a few

1989 Supra Sunsport purchased new in 89 all original except for a New Dimensions tower

1984 Supra Comp TS6M purchased 2 years ago last year started complete rebuild last year stringers,floor,carpet and interior will be done in a couple weeks.

1992 Supra Comp TS6M purchased a few months ago got it cheap with a broken drive shaft. Its a composite boat but needs a fluff and buff and a new interior will start it when the 84 is done

1997 tracker party barge 25 purchased 3 years ago for the kids to swim and BBQ its good to have a boat you cab beach.

And the pride of the fleet 2008 210 SANTE purchased new in 08 absolutly the best boat I have ever owned
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 11:05am
'88 Malibu Skier and '03 Malibu Sportster.

My BIL bought the Skier in 1992 at Lake Lure, NC. Coincidentally, a friend of ReidP's was the Malibu distributor and ordered this boat. He called the colors, along with the somewhat unusual PCM engine "the White Lake package". This was our regular ski boat from '92 to '03 and we taught most of the kids in our big extended family to ski with it.

The '03 we bought new and has been our regular ski boat logging about 90 hours/year until last summer when it only clocked about 30. The kids growing up and the addition of Dave's BFN have really cut down its regular duties.
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 11:47am
So far, I think Mr Hunter may be winning. I do have one of these with a cooling issue:
Yamaha Exciter
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
dip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 12:02pm
Bruce,
Is the Sportster basically a Response with a closed bow? I don't think I've ever seen one of those.

My Atom the day I brought it home....
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

ok..I'll play along..

'86 American Skier Barefooter..Hardin Chevy 350.

john

John,
Where in FL is this water? Old Phosphate mine?
vernonfarmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernonfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 12:30pm
1959 Chetek Duchess. 1959 McCulloch Flying Scott 60hp
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 1:55pm
Darren, it originally was based on a Flightcraft boat and came out as the Tantrum in the early 90's and they later put a different deck on it and nicer interior and called it the Sportster. It was their entry level boat. I think they made them until 2007. It's a bare boat with few options.

You got to get your Atom in the Diaries. It's a good looking boat. Do you still need a trailer for it?
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 6:05pm
We picked up a 1977 23' Penn Yan Avenger tunnel drive mid August. Its powered with a righty 318 and had a beautiful Acme 542 on it. The 542 was way too much prop so we swapped it out with a 13x9.

Now the ski boats can be dedicated ski boats and the Penn Yan will be the people carrier.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 9:12pm
when I 1st saw this thread I was afraid of what quinner might show us..

famous Lake X in eastern Tennessee Todd. TVA lake..very deep..very clean.

have always loved the lines of those Pen Yans Dave...quite a few up on Lake Erie where we are from.

hey Mike...trying to corner the market on used Supras in your area?

lets get some pics up seacamper...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 9:31pm
forgot this one...
Grandaughter & great grand kids on Pete the pontoon:

getting some help driving Pete:

Pete the pontoon used to be owned by my brother Bill. He moved up so me & my buddies the 'Wayne & Wayne' show bought Pete. Best money I've spent in a long while. Great for skis..kids..coolers..shade for the wives.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 10:19pm
Great pics John! The kid has an expression that looks like "I don't really need great grandpa, I've got this myself!"
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 10:40pm
My "62 wood" ..... (1962 Higgins, Port Royal)

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 10:40pm
Ironic how I started this thread and it somehow comes back to Penn Yan NY where my family has lived since before the Revolutionary War and still does. Great photos, keep 'em coming!
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
tjca77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjca77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 10:43pm
Mike, love the comp. Nice find with composite stringers. Hope to see it one of these days on the lake.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 11:26pm

Great pics John! The kid has an expression that looks like "I don't really need great grandpa, I've got this myself!"

you got that right!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

forgot this one...
Grandaughter & great grand kids on Pete the pontoon:

getting some help driving Pete:

Pete the pontoon used to be owned by my brother Bill. He moved up so me & my buddies the 'Wayne & Wayne' show bought Pete. Best money I've spent in a long while. Great for skis..kids..coolers..shade for the wives.

john

Another "closet 'toon owner" ...looks like a nice ride! Our grandkids always want to go fishing and I told them "no worms in grandpa's boat"! So, we re-powered our pontuna late his summer,after setting for a couple of years in storage. Hoping to get her wet next summer.

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic