NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show us what else you've got!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 12:37am
I'll play the Toon game. My 197? Riviera Cruiser nicknamed the "Riviera Boozer". Bought it a day before our wedding to use as a dock for pontoon shuttles to drop off guests at an open lot at the end of the lake.

Towed it down the PO's driveway with a flat and the tire rolled off at the bottom of the hill. We inched our way down the road to my house and swapped it onto PicturePat's trailer.

It's survived staying in the water for a few winters now and will someday get a new deck, some Correct Craft inspired parts and reunited with it's Mariner outboard. (My dreams of retrofitting a 302 and Velvet Driver are probably a little to far fetched for this little toon)

PicturePat dreaming of ripping down the lake a 12mph

All set to become a dock....for the next 3 years

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 1:17am
You guys better be careful you'll be driving minivans next. We have a 3 tanker on our chain with a big block and the want for a better word,thru transom exhaust. It fly's and sounds awesome
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

You guys better be careful you'll be driving minivans next. We have a 3 tanker on our chain with a big block and the want for a better word,thru transom exhaust. It fly's and sounds awesome

You making fun of my wifes Montana?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

I've seen those fast, high powered pontoons and always expect them to catch a pontoon in a turn and roll over or something. Looks like an unnatural act to run them that fast.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 9:31am
hey Mike...trying to corner the market on used Supras in your area?

Yea I dont know you get one then they start breeding or something. Ill probably sell the 84 dont need 2 ski boats.

tjca77
You will find us on the south side of Lanier 3-4 times a week in season give me a call-text and we will get together 678-227-8833
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Don't let him fool ya John..... Mike is actually a Bonafide, Diehard Supra guy. The Man owns THREE! He only keeps the Nauti so we'll let him hang out with us on the water and on the site
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 10:49am
1967 MirroCraft 12' with Evinrude 6 (not sure of year, maybe early '80's?). I realize the pics don't show much of the boat, but more fun to see the kids anyway. This old rowboat and the aluminum canoe have survived 47 years of use and abuse, and are still going strong!

Overloaded with my son driving

My daughter driving, her friend navigating.

Tomahawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomahawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 11:47am
61 Tomahawk SkiMate

67 Dorsett Catalina

Joined by my 76 Ski Nautique.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 11:56am
That Tomahawk is a cool boat! Love the flared gunwales. Is the transom holding up OK? That a 40 HP on it?
Tomahawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomahawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

That Tomahawk is a cool boat! Love the flared gunwales. Is the transom holding up OK? That a 40 HP on it?

Transom is good. they had a unique transom in that the wood didn't go all the way down so less likely to have water find a way in. The motor is a 63 Merc 650. It was rated for 65hp so that is what I found for it.
cboland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cboland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 1:07pm

1959 Chris-Craft Sportsman
Bud

1999 Sport Nautique
Treybizttu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treybizttu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 1:58pm
Polaris Msx140 and Polaris Virage TX. MSX is mom and dads and the virage is mine.

Virage has: Redtop Carbs, Hot Seat Billet Head, Ported cylinders, Removed Planet System, Beach House Sponsons... It was tripple pipped but I got an offer on them and the MSD Ignition I couldn't refuse so it went back to single piped. Still fast but a little more subtle.

They've only been used about 4-5 hours a season for the last few years. I'd really like to sell them both and get another UTV but my mom and sister are still attached for some odd reason.

02 Wellcraft I/O... 108 Hours and dang near perfect shape with original interior. For sale in the spring once the Pro Air is ready to go.

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 2:31pm
Toons are boats? I'll go there. It's the most fun you can have with a few sheets of plywood and an engine.
I have posted the "Alumitoon" before. It's fun to drive around the lake waving at other boaters while drinking ice water from this bottle.

1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Don't let him fool ya John..... Mike is actually a Bonafide, Diehard Supra guy. The Man owns THREE! He only keeps the Nauti so we'll let him hang out with us on the water and on the site

Not true Tim I wouldn't own any Supra newer than 95. I like the George Fowler built boats best.
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2014 at 10:01pm

ok..I'll play along..

john

so JBear.... is the secret to not winterizing to just boat in antifreeze?    that's some beautiful green water!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2014 at 1:26am
the water is very clean & gets some reflection off the dock but it is a pretty cool color!
secret to not winterizing is live in Central Florida!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2014 at 12:15pm
Jbear is that Eddie's American Skier or another one?
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2014 at 12:22pm
Steve, thats Jbear's Barefoot Skier.
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2014 at 3:37pm
is this a new acquisition? Has there been another thread providing the details of this boat?
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2014 at 2:25am
it was purchased this June from the brother of the owner of American Skier..Dan Tanis. My brother & I picked it up at the Ohio-Indiana border and Bill hauled it to Norris for me. Nice bro..huh? Waxed it & put it in the water for us when Patti & I arrived for vacation.

There is a thread on here with more pictures but I will be darned if I can remember what it was...

Looks just like Eddie's..same year..'86...but his is an Advance & mine is a Volante. Hardin built 350 Chevy. Have been really enjoying it.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Alex47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2014 at 3:00pm
1961 Glastron Fireflite with a 1962 Mercury Phantom 1000 (100hp) Purchased from original owner, in original-maintained condition (not restored!)

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2014 at 3:34pm
I'd drive that.
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2014 at 4:32pm
That thing is sooooooo cool. Looks like something George Jetson would drive. You work for Spacely Sprockets?
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2014 at 5:00pm
Holy Steering Wheels Batman - that thing sits up HIGH! All the more leverage to turn that big heavy Merc.... Very Cool Boat!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2014 at 5:28pm
Very cool Glastron FireFlite!

I chased this 1958 FireFlite for at least 2 years only to have the owners have it be hauled to the dump.

This was out first classic boat that I found in a field in Albany Township, Maine. It is a 1962 Custom Craft Manter Ray. We sold it and moved on to our 66 Mustang. It's a 14' high performance boat in the day rated for an 85 hp Merc. Original brochure said it seated 6 comfortably!
newguy1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2014 at 5:49pm
Ill Play...

I have 2 wave runners. one is a 2004 yamaha GP800R bought new in 2004 and the other is a 1990 yamaha found off craigslist for 500 bucks. cleaned up nice.

1986sn 2001
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Alex47 Alex47 wrote:

1961 Glastron Fireflite with a 1962 Mercury Phantom 1000 (100hp) Purchased from original owner, in original-maintained condition (not restored!)

i love the boat but i really   LOVE the boat ramp no waiting in line there i bet
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2014 at 5:54pm
Beautiful boat!!! That has to fly with the Merc 100.
Alex47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2014 at 4:01pm
Riley,

That 1962 Custom Craft Manter Ray looks awesome! Do you have any pics of it restored or fixed up?
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2014 at 5:12pm
The 83 MC:

We also have a 2008 Yamaha Waverunner, loaded up with the remote key fob and everything. Goes about 50mph.

Dad has a fishing rig, an Alumacraft w/50hp, also a 2008. These 3 rigs share the same dock at the cabin. We have no Pontoon boat. Yet.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic