Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone heading North from Florida?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone heading North from Florida?
    Posted: November-07-2014 at 2:29pm
I just purchased a 2014 trailer in Tampa area and wondering if any one from FL will be heading up I-95 anytime soon. I live right off of 95 in NC.

If anyone is, I will gladly pay them for their troubles.

Thanks
Tom
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2014 at 9:34am
when do you need this done by Tod?
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2014 at 9:35am
Tom sorry
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2014 at 10:02am
I am flexible, the dealer is in the Tampa area but may be able to get to Jacksonville after Thanksgiving. I am sure the dealer wants it off his lot before the end of the year.
Thanks
Tom
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2014 at 10:12am
I am due east of Tampa on the east coast. Could set it here and I'll bring it up next trip to Ct. May well be before Xmas.
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2014 at 10:27am
Pm sent
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2014 at 11:57am
I'll be in Danville, VA for turkey day. Can probably work something out. You say you'll be in Jax?
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2014 at 12:07pm
The trailer is in the Tampa area now, the dealer may be able to get it up to Jacksonville FL after Thanksgiving.

I live off I-95 in NC. I would be willing to drive to where you will be which is be better than 10 1/2 hours to Tampa.

Sounds like Jack maybe able to do it. I will let you know.

I really appreciate the offer!
seacamper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seacamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2014 at 12:33am
Hey Tom,
I live in Winter Haven and travel up 95 to Exit 53 in South Carolina once a month or so. Let me know if nothing else works out and PM me if you would like.
Tom
1980 Ski Nautique Boat Bar
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Open Bow
1988 Mastercraft Tristar Closed Bow
1969 Seacamper Houseboat
1986 Harris Pontoon
2004 Seadoo GTX SC + Flydive Xboard
1999 Adventurecraft
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2014 at 12:03pm
Quick update. The dealer is in Lake Placid which is way further away from Tampa than I thought, they are willing to get it to Jacksonville FL the weekend after Thanksgiving. I really appreciate the offers but I do not want to have anyone going too far out of their way. I will be heading down the following weekend to pick it up. Jacksonville is much closer than Lake Placid. If anyone has anything in that area that will fit on a 21' trailer that needs it brought as far as NC, let me know as I will be hauling empty.

Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic