NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reproduced #2 CC Jacks

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reproduced #2 CC Jacks
    Posted: October-27-2014 at 1:23pm
Hello All,

After following TimB's post about wanting some OEM #2 Jacks and knowing of their scarce availability- I thought I could replicate them close to OEM. I found the jacks, wheels, and fabricated the brackets for the trailer. I made 10 of these. Well Tim jumped on these after I unveiled the first 2 at Reid's Mini on Lake Norman. Tim OK'd the design and promptly ordered 4 more. Reid got the other 1 and ordered 1 more. So out of 10-- 7 gone that quick. Well GaryS has ordered 1 also.
That leaves me with 2...    
Any takers??

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 1:39pm
How tall did you make them Marty? They look almost a foot taller than your vette, will they even mount to the trailer frame?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 2:13pm
I didn't know Marty was a vette guy!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 2:20pm
These jacks are pretty awesome, nice work Marty! I'm sure the last few you have will go fast.

I know Adam too well to be fooled into responding to that question... If by chance it was a serious inquiry, he'll need to re-ask it!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

I didn't know Marty was a vette guy!

The grand-daughters are That thing has working lights,turn signals,pull-out cup holder and a RADIO! I since rigged and fixed the Vette to accomodate a lawnmower battery with the hood closed. It's twice as fast!

And then the Jeep! Check out this turn!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Alex47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2014 at 2:40pm
PM sent!
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2014 at 11:20am
Hi Marty pm sent
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
NauticoRico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NauticoRico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2015 at 5:18pm
Marty - Any plans to make more of these replica jacks? I got to see your fine craftsmanship in person this weekend from Tim's stash and they came out great! I would love to put one of these on my skier's trailer instead of the terrible after market one that's on there now.
'72 Skier (Orange)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic