NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BI XL Drysuit with new never worn seals

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BI XL Drysuit with new never worn seals
    Posted: October-23-2014 at 12:10pm
I have a BI XL Drysuit that I purchased used last spring. I immediately shipped it to Ocean Tec and had them replace all seals (neck, wrists, ankles). I tried it on once and then treated the seals with UV Tech seal protectant (recommended by Ocean Tec) and then lubed the zipper with BI zipper lube. I placed it in a vacuum sealed bag and put it a cool dark closet for the offseason where it's remained until today. The suit should be functionally new although I've never actually used it. The photo in the bag shows how it was stored since I've owned it. Throwing in the seal protectant and zipper lube as well.    

Barefoot partner moved and my family life is wide open with kid activities. The likelyhood that I'll use this suit in the next few years are slim to none. Thinning out some stuff that just doesn't get used.

I paid $140 plus shipping just for the seal replacement. I'd like $200 plus shipping. Would prefer to sell to a CCFANer, so listing her first. Will put on Ski it again, Ebay or Craigslist if it doesn't sell here within a couple of weeks.

Contacting me via phone or text at 803-466-2808 or email at swatkins@spacesolved.com will get a quicker response.
Thanks,
Steve

Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 1:34pm
That's quite the mark up.... Ha!
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 1:39pm
Pretty good deal, don't you think Steve? $200 for basically a new suit.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 2:04pm
I think its a GREAT DEAL! I am interested, but my breathing issues have been keeping me off the water.... otherwise I would have texted right away!

(The seal replacement cost (not the suit cost) made me read that you got a great deal on the suit... I see it was the seal cost now )
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 8:13pm
Steve, I'll take it!
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

I am interested, but my breathing issues have been keeping me off the water....

Still with the breathing issues!?
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 9:00pm
Suit is sold. Shipping it tomorrow, Wayne. Enjoy!
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic