Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CĂ©line Dion behind a Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
96SNEFI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 96SNEFI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CĂ©line Dion behind a Nautique
    Posted: September-18-2014 at 2:29am
I don't really care about the singer...I just noticed the boat. You get a brief glimpse of it at the start and then views from higher up after that.

CĂ©line Dion behind a Nautique
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 3:10am
I heard Reid's getting a crane like that to pick up skiers at next year's Lake Norman Bash
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 8:52am
Looks like a premier ski spot (not)
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 9:34am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

I heard Reid's getting a crane like that to pick up skiers at next year's Lake Norman Bash

Quinner and Hollywood could make a better entrance than that.
Js
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 11:21am
But still, gotta love any video that puts water skiing in a good light. Clearly Celine has skied before and I really like it when artists integrate skiing into their work. It is REALLY great for the sport!
Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Clearly Celine has skied before and I really like it when artists integrate skiing into their work. It is REALLY great for the sport!

Indeed, her easy settle into the water when she releases the handle gives away her status as reasonably experienced skier. She seems totally comfortable, even when being lifted into the air, unlike the other woman.

Where on Earth did you find this video?!
96SNEFI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 96SNEFI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 12:00pm
Hansel wrote:
Where on Earth did you find this video?!

Fluke. We had stopped watching something on the PVR which returns you to the live show of whatever channel you were last on. The channel carries the Canadian variation of Entertainment Tonight. This was the yet fluffier piece at the end. I caught the glimpse of a tournament boat and just had to back up the live-on-disk feature to see what it was. And there was the Nautique.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 12:17pm
Ironic that this comes up as I was talking to Reid about it this past weekend..... Brad Paisley uses a Nautique very briefly (59 secs into it) in his new song River Bank and Twiggy the water skiing squirrel co-stars....how can you NOT like this song or video?

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 1:00pm
I'm debating weather to invite her to join CCF or be afraid of Tim's reputation when it comes to females...
1994 Sport Nautique
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 1:12pm
I'm surprised you could tell it was a Nautique

Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
69barri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69barri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 1:23pm
Let's not forget Alan Jackson's slalom skiing and cowboy boot "barefooting" behind a Ski Nautique in the video for his song Chattahoochee.

Alan Jackson Chattahoochee
1963 Debonnaire Deluxe
1972 Separator Jet Boat
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 1:55pm
Don't like that river bank song but love the video. Wow

Celine can ski with me anytime!
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 2:34pm
Her contract states "boat must be a correct craft"..

whoa.. Allan went black and red too...
Double D View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 4:42pm
Celine, now she is even hotter!!   
If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 Direct Drive Open Bow Ski Boat
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 4:50pm
Jess with the '73 SN, Delivered some kind of special Jag or Benz to Celine's next door neighbor.
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Toertel Toertel wrote:

I'm debating weather to invite her to join CCF or be afraid of Tim's reputation when it comes to females...

Why, is Celine french for Kim?
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 6:07pm
Blechhhhh

BKH
Livin' the Dream

baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2014 at 7:03pm
OMG, no thank you. My -now wife- then girlfriend made me sit through a concert on the lawn with Celine....I would have left if I wasn't trying to get laid.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
CelineD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CelineD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Blechhhhh

BKH

I'd like to dedicate this to my biggest fan, Brian Hall. Love ya Brian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKS5DwSC0fo
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2014 at 5:55pm
Nice. I just threw up a little.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2014 at 5:57pm
Yes dear...
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2014 at 6:24pm
'82 Ski Tique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2014 at 6:27pm
boing
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Ironic that this comes up as I was talking to Reid about it this past weekend..... Brad Paisley uses a Nautique very briefly (59 secs into it) in his new song River Bank and Twiggy the water skiing squirrel co-stars....how can you NOT like this song or video?

My Son Stephen did all the skiing and the rope swing parts in this video. Brad autographed Steve-o's Trick ski... Steve-o has since retired that trick ski and it hangs in his man cave.
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2014 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by AAM196 AAM196 wrote:

And I drove Correct Crafts Photo Fish Nautique for all the ski scenes in this video. Alan was cool and could ski too!
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2014 at 9:04pm
Now that's cool
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2014 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Fl Inboards Fl Inboards wrote:

Originally posted by AAM196 AAM196 wrote:

And I drove Correct Crafts Photo Fish Nautique for all the ski scenes in this video. Alan was cool and could ski too!

Totally awesome. I think I remember reading an article in Water Ski about this video. Alan showed up that ancient O'Brien ski and the pros laughed at him, and this was in the late 80's.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2014 at 12:35am
I'm impressed that any of these celebrity's are out there skiing themselves.

Jody, that's very cool. I assume it's a long day (or days) on the water to get all the shots they want.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic