Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BFN Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BFN Calendar
    Posted: August-20-2014 at 2:21am
Hey friends I am putting together a calendar of BFN's only. I am looking for a side view shot with out people in the boat. Please email the picture to barefootincrazy@gmail.com if you have or know of anyone with one let them know. It and can do group shots that would be cool but also send single boat shots. My friends and I are a group of 10 BFN's but the more gives me more options. I am a custom printer and our shop just installed a state of the art Digital Press so I will have the ability to run 1 to many at a per cost basis and be able to change thing like start months and pictures at the click of the mouse. Lets make this happen soon thanks Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 9:12am
Do you mean without Hooters girls?   
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 3:40pm
PM sent!   
-Steve the Pirate
86 Barefoot Nautique

Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 7:51pm
Lol Steve send me what you got and take more so we can make this a sweet cal. Maybe Hooters girls will work lol
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2014 at 9:57pm
Bump

Anybody else have any?

-Steve the Pirate
86 Barefoot Nautique

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 10:54am

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 11:07am
Shooting more this weekend.
These look like they were taken with a toaster.

'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 2:08pm
Tull, your BFN is killer !! I know not everyone likes the brown scheme.. I think its awesome. Best graphics too.. Oh and the Hooters girls were always a nice touch for pic ops !!!

We were trailering our old Cuda down to Reids a few summers ago and were going to get all the "ladies" from the Waffle house to pose the exact same way hahaha.. Not sure any of them had teeth to smile with.. Would have been perfect !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 1:51am
Come on guys need a few more pic's. Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Tull, your BFN is killer !! I know not everyone likes the brown scheme.. I think its awesome. Best graphics too..

Moj'

gotta agree!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 1:58pm
I've got a few but they have already been calendar girls once....may get a few this weekend.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 2:04pm
Thanks guys, We like her too.
Here's a better photo that was taken with my son's high res camera;

'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 2:08pm
It looks much better before I shrink it down to fit the site page (254kb). Pat has the 1.7MB version. I hope she makes it in the calendar.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 2:11pm
Her back side
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 2:16pm
A couple of different perspectives of Jonny's freshly polished BFN

Not sure if they a "Calendar Worthy" but some different angles.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 2:19pm
We'll be getting you a photo subject this weekend Tim, though it's not as photogenic as some. Too bad it's not an audio calendar, I'd be a shoe in for that! I didn't think to grab a good picture of my 2 together this past weekend, that won't happen again until May. All I have are these- a decent camera man would help my cause!

Seems a shame to only feature pictures of the boats sitting at rest, they are most beautiful in motion, their noses high and lifting strakes displayed for all to see!
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 2:38pm

Shawn's
Brian
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

We'll be getting you a photo subject this weekend Tim.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 2:49pm
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 3:05pm
Unfortunately the resolution is pretty horrible, as it is a screen grab from a video, but here are some of Jonny's BFN running.

Did anyone notice the wake that was about to be crossed in the picture above...
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2014 at 8:25pm
TRBenj that would be great and I will have enough. There were to be 9 that were are Buckethead boats but wont have them all. No need for models here just natural beauty, well used. Hopefully many different years but do have a couple same year. I was looking for active boats or I could have gotten plenty from the web to do a calendar. Thanks
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 10:04am
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

WOW! That's a Great Shot!    
-Steve the Pirate
86 Barefoot Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 10:38am
It was all the photographer. Thanks for the pic Steve.

Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 11:18pm
Pat,

We are going to be out at Lake Norman this weekend for the mini reunion and we will get pics of our BFN in the water and I'll send them your way. Got some last weekend, but they weren't the greatest. You'll have them by Monday. Thanks for putting this together.
pfelgner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfelgner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2014 at 11:25pm
Thanks Jay, I talked to Michele a couple weeks back about your BFN and can't wait to see it. I followed it online when it was for sale. Michele email me and told me that you guys wanted to retake pictures. I have some work being done by her also. I hope it turns out that everyone likes it. Thanks Pat
88 Martinique BR
87 BFN 2001
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2014 at 10:22am
Threadjack
Pat,
Are you coming to the Lockwood race? As of now, we have (6) teams registered and paid. It should be a great time.

Jay,
I just emailed Michele with the plaque order. Thanks for all of your's and Michele's help. The plaques look like they are going to be very cool. She is also working on the door prizes package.

'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Brothersean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brothersean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 5:02pm
Hello Pat,

I am sending some pics now of my 92 and my friend Bill's 84......thanks...Sean

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 5:25pm
Steve, that's one of my favorite buckethead pics.

Johnny's footer looks freakin awesome.
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 5:34pm
Pat, the pics have been sent! Can't wait to see the calendar! Thanks for everything you're doing!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 6:28pm

High res version can be emailed, just need the address.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic