NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shift knob and traikler stickers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shift knob and traikler stickers
    Posted: August-17-2014 at 2:05pm
Once upon a time someone here was selling shift knobs with an inlaid Correct Craft globe inserted. My know is in need of replacing and I thought I'd treat the boat to one of these.

Secondly the Nautique white step pad non skid stickers on the fenders of my 98 Ramlin trailer are disintegrating and again I would like to replace but have not seen repros offered anywhere. None of the sign guys have that non skid available. Anyone seen these available and care to share a link?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2014 at 2:27pm
Check with white lake or n3 on the fender skids, they had them once upon a time.

You're out of luck on the knobs, BJ isn't doing them anymore.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2014 at 2:31pm
the shift knobs are hard to find, I think it was hasbeenskier who made them, and I don't know where he found the medalions, but I know he only had a limited quantity.

as for the non-skids, nautiqueparts has a couple sizes shapes and colors, for single and tandems, I imagine N3 has them as well. my dad got a set for his 75 trailer and loves them.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2014 at 4:14pm
RamLin still has the white nonskid Nautique stickers. You can order from any CC dealer that handles RamLin.
"Art"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2014 at 6:53pm
Yes...It was hasbeenskier that had them and last I talked with him he wasn't doing the knobs anymore...He might have a few left but he wasn't gonna go to the trouble to get them made anymore...He was last on here in April so sending him a PM probably wont work either.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2014 at 10:27pm
I think I have a shift knob with the CC medal insert. The question is: Where is it???? "Somewhere in my garage." It could take years to find it!
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic