NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TN Vids

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TN Vids
    Posted: July-29-2014 at 2:46pm
So we went skiing in Tennessee. I know people like pics, figure videos have to be better. Don't dive into this thread until you have some time to kill.

This is not all of the videos I posted to my youtube page, if you want to see them all, navigate there and go down the list. Anything added since 07/28 was Lake Norris.

Not technically TN, but the Friday before I banged my face off a ski. I was pretty sure my nose wasn't broken at first, now I don't know, cause that was 10 days ago and I still can barely touch it.

Smooth

Here's how the TN week started for me, not great.

Then I did some flips.

Finally pulled one out, check out the form on the butt glide as I raise the rope above my head and splay my feet in the air, textbook.

Here's Jackie 2 working on combo skis, and at the very end was her first kickoff attempt.

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 2:47pm
Johnny (or is it Jonny?) playing on the wake special

Not quite

This video was the highlight of the weekend for me. There's no words except enjoy.

HW playing around

This is pretty cool

Dad getting in some work on his LL Deeps...almost there!

Johnny playing around

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 2:48pm
I never got up on one trick ski before, and that's evident...especially when I try to turn around

This is just so adorable its sickening. Although, this was Jackie 2's first ever run on trick skis, not bad kid.

HW's first successful (to my knowledge) trick ski line step. Only surpassed by the dismount.

Ok, there's nothing spectacular about this run, just my dad trying a line step. But listen to what happens when you leave HW unattended near the stereo.

A little shoe ski action. He realized halfway through the linestep that we did not in fact have the trick release set up...whoops.

Johnny tricking

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 2:49pm
Nobody crashes like me, count them, 2 flips.

Starting to feel better on my long line deeps.

Not quite there on the wake crossing...I'll get it soon so Skutch can consider me a real barefooter.

I refuse to comment on where this video was taken, when a man takes you out on his boat and pulls you around all day its hard to tell him where and where not to ride a slalom ski.

Look at the color of the water...amazing. However, aiming a video camera is apparently harder than it looks.

Can you believe they pulled this off on their first try?

Then on saturday we drank a bunch of beers and decided to get stupid. Johnny showed me what I should do.

I did not duplicate.

But neither did HW, so I don't feel so bad. Oh yeah, not only was the water sketchy, it was slightly dark, that should make things easier, right?

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 4:35pm
Absolutely awesome. Every one of them.

Not sure anyone can replicate that fancy start in your highlight video.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 4:50pm
Who cares about a wake crossing he has the double longline flip down and even the shortline dolphin/air kapla.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Nobody crashes like me, count them, 2 flips.

Not quite there on the wake crossing...I'll get it soon so Skutch can consider me a real barefooter.

Then on saturday we drank a bunch of beers and decided to get stupid. Johnny showed me what I should do.

Adam - you DO have some good wipeouts, and your cheekouts are AWESOME!!!

I see Hollywood is spreading the rules. Hey the wake cross rule isn't mine, but its from these guys who ski with socks, they say, "thems the rules..."

Jonny - nice bombout dude!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 8:01pm
Steve I don't think you understand just how much time I spend on my butt, I was bound to get better at something eventually. Jonny and I took a double run he said, how about you let me stand up first and I'll get out of your way...HW just laughed.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 11:56pm

Jonny and I took a double run he said, how about you let me stand up first and I'll get out of your way...HW just laughed.

HA HA HA ROFL!!!! That sounds just like Jonny!!!

Wish I could have made it down
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 1:05pm
That looks awesome, I like watching Adam barefoot Haha.

HW, did you wear Jackie's bikini at any point during the weekend?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 5:38pm
I was wearing her life jacket when I fell on all my bomb outs, which one of the last ones blew out the crotch on my purple surf style shorts.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 12:13pm
F, I hate it when my purple surf shorts crotch gets blown out.
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 12:30pm
hahaha, looks like a lot of fun.

Camera seems to have got steadier after a few beers...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 1:35pm
It was a great weekend hanging out on beautiful Norris Lake with Jbear, Patti, their old ski club, and a few CCFans of course. I've got some awesome pictures to post from the 3 days I was there but need permission from a certain CCFan before I do. Adam didn't even post the better of the two runs I made down the undisclosed location. Pics to come soon! Those of you who already know what I'm talking bout.....Shhhhhhhhhh!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 1:50pm
nope ain't going to say it
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 2:49pm
Blasphemy
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 2:54pm
Y'all don't need to say nuttin' that hasn't already been said......

When a man takes you out on his boat and pulls you around all day its hard to tell him where and where not to ride a slalom ski.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 7:25pm
Okay so I talked to the CCFan mentioned in my above post and got his permission to let the cat out of the bag. He stopped on his way to Norris 3 weeks ago to have lunch with me round the airport. I usually pick a place where I know he can park the truck and the boat but when he pulled in,....it wasn't in tow.

"Ummmmm.....where's the boat?"

'It's already there.'

"Whaddya mean it's already there?"

'My brother brought it for me.'

"Your brother drove to your house and drug the boat to Norris?"

'He brought the other one'

"What other one?"

His wife said "Oh boy, you mean you don't know....Ummmmmm _______ you better show him the pictures!"

WHAT! NO WAY! OHHHHHH NO YOU DIDN'T !

Ohhhhhhh yes I did and it's waiting on me when I get there.

So he is up on Norris and few of us CCFans descended on Norris for Norris type mini and had a ball as always. Lot's of skiing as proven by the above videos but lot's of good eating, drinking, cruising, and few practical jokes too. As always I had camera in tow and got some great shots. I wished I could have gotton Kytom's BF out there when I had the camera as that turqouise boat on that water would have made a great calendar shot again. Many thanks to all who fed us CCFans who crashed the Christmas in July party that the ski club reunion had and the Thursday nights fireworks at a members house. Unfortunately I did not have the camera with me but the views were awesome.

I must add that Morfoot's CC trailer service was back in action on Sat as Alan's old 81 Nautique trailer had issues. The right brake locked up and Scott couldn't get it released. Reid and I tried different things to unlock it and I even called Nautiquehunter for a tip or two to free the dang thing. Pondering on it awhile I came up with a solution and got the brake free. I guess they made it home okay but that is how our Sat started. Twice to TN I have been and twice I have had to work on a CCFans trailer. Maybe I should just quit going!

Enough rambling here are the pics.

Jon Hollywood, and Jackie II in Jon's beautiful 88 BF!

Our lunch view on Friday.

Heading down into BF Cove

Adam footin out.

Jbears ski club night of the Christmas in July Party

Jbears NEW BOAT!

Headed out in search of good water and a little Norris Lake Exploring.

Water was crap everywhere so Adam decided to do a little cliff diving!

Beautiful Norris Lake.

A little rafting up waiting for the water to calm down.

A little Capt. Morgan aka liquid courage gets passed around. Unfortunately for Jackie II she was the innocent victim of the photo evidence that it happened.

Jon and Adam getting ready to pull...........

Hollywood with Jackie II on his shoulders, This was her first time ever to do this and she was all up for it. (I knew that Capt Morgan would come in handy)

Headed back for the photo pass.............

...and to drop one ski!

So the decision was made AT DUSK that 3 of them were gonna do Bombouts. Jon was up first!

Butt check it Jonny!

OH YEAH!

Adams turn.

Ouch....that's gonna hurt!

NICE cartwheels on the water Adam ( Note the right ski! )

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 7:38pm
Good Stuff 'foot, as always!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 7:55pm
holy crap, great bombout pics!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 12:10am
Looks like quite the adventure.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 6:15pm
I couldn't resist

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 7:11pm
Great video's! Looks like everyone had a great time!!
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 7:12pm
As far as the pic's...

Good job
TimBob!
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 7:15pm
dude last vids is private!

now im curious!

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 8:35pm
whoops, sorry kap, that should fix it. I used the youtube editor for the first time and apparently when you do that it defaults to private
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 11:31pm
Great compilation video!!!
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 5:16pm
Great videos and pics. Norris Lake is awesome!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 5:36pm
No comments on the Bear's boat???
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 5:39pm
skis great, may be a little quiet for his liking.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic