NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT Mini 2014, August 22-24

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 12>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2014 at 4:05pm
Paul, all tools I have in my arsenal will be on hand... And available to rent by the hour.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by bwinn bwinn wrote:

Foods:
Hamburgers + cheese + buns (~150): GregF(75), I can get the remaining 75 burgers,buns,cheese
Hotdogs (~150): Joe (150)
Sausage peppers and onion sandwiches: Burton(50)
Hot dog buns (150): Fosters
Salt potatoes: Joe
Chips (~20 bags): Fill (10), Greg / Kristin (10)
Corn (~100 ears): Brad (tbd), Burton (24) could use more!
Mains or sides to add to the meals above:John and Lisl, potato salad
Jess brownies, ________
Juice (breakfasts):_____BEER!!!

Sat Breakfast:
Bagels + cream cheese: Brian (4dozen)
Muffins: MikeS
Fruit Salad: John and Lisl

Ancilliary stuff:
Solo cups (~300+): Brad
Styrafoam cups (~200): Brad
Paper Plates (~500): Brad
Paper bowls (~100): Brad
Napkins: MikeS
Paper towels: MikeS
Plastic forks: MikeS

I was also going to hit up the farmers corn stand in the morning to get it fresh from the fields. Has there been a determination on the remaining amount needed?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 12:49am
Paul, if you haven't gotten the burgers/buns yet, hold off- i farmed that out to my buddy Rico earlier today and I neglected to update the thread. Let me know if I caught you too late!

2-3 dozen would be my best guess on the corn if that's easy enough.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 9:54am
Ok just the corn then
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 11:50am
Starting the loading process.......

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 11:52am
Tim
Not on the list are condiments ketchup, mustard, relish... I can grab later tonight if needed.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 11:55am
Tim, do we need sugar, creamers,ect...

If so, I could grab those items, let me know.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 11:58am
I threw a bottle of stadium mustard in the box already. Don't know if any of that's still around from last year but I feel like Gregg won't mind another bottle ending up in his fridge.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 12:05pm
Man, you guys are going to have a blast.. Mini ahhh NO !!! This is a blow out with this many CCFans going.. Tim, I think we just forget the big GL event next summer and have it at your place !!!

Be safe, have fun and take lots of Pics !!!!

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 12:14pm
Good work gentlemen!

We are good on condiments and coffee accessories. Anyone looking for things to bring at this point can bring liquor!
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 12:40pm
Hi guys-
I will be picking up about 120 ears of local MA sweet corn Friday morning. (I ask for a hundred and he usually throws in a couple extra dozen) It will be a mix of his famous 'silver queen' and 'candy store.' Let me know if you want me to get more (than ~120)
-Brad
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Anyone looking for things to bring at this point can bring liquor!

Reid, Laurie and I can probably handle some of that!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 1:25pm
Haha, I will grab some beer. Maybe just make some brewery stops along the way!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 1:28pm
Tim
I have some of that Moxie from Maine coming for Reid. What you guys mix it with is up to you guys
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 2:43pm
Tim-
We're planning to pick up HW +1 at Bradley at 4:20 then head straight to your place. Should be on Tyler around 6.

Adam- You're welcome to hotwire my tow rig for your airport run but I may not make it to Tyler in time for that.
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Haha, I will grab some beer. Maybe just make some brewery stops along the way!

It's a start

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 4:34pm
Why that isn't alternating stacks of Coors and Busch light I don't know.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Why that isn't alternating stacks of Coors and Busch light I don't know.
some of us have functioning taste buds
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Adam- You're welcome to hotwire my tow rig for your airport run but I may not make it to Tyler in time for that.
I appreciate the offer, but I think I will need to be heading east while you are heading west. We'll probably pass on the road somewhere. I have a couple other generous offers of rigs to steal, so I should be ok. But thank you again.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 5:42pm
Finally got my boarding passes printed. Joiuniorwoody, see you in the morning. Hope someone still has an opening to return to Bradley Sunday afternoon. My flight out is 7:15 PM. So, I am at the mercy of a good Samaritan as to depart time from the bayou.

Can hardly contain my excitement to return to the gathering.

Hey Benjamins, thanks for your hospitality. just thought I would do it early as this weekend is :no holds barred".
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 6:29pm
Tim this and Tim that..... Too many Tim's round here!

Greg, Bruce told us that The Capt was an excellent mixer with Moxie but it just plain goes with everything, including CC's so that is probably what I'll bring. Heck it's even great straight up.. Jackie 2 will demonstrate for those who aren't sure...

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 6:58pm
How boat N' trailer friendly is Bradley?

I've been quiet in regards to Sunday PM airport drop-offs, because I keep imagining trying to tow a trailer through Boston-Logan, which wouldn't be a whole lot of fun. If it's do-able I'm down to do it.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 7:00pm
Totally doable if you're just doing the loop and not parking.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 7:11pm
Ok, I can drop a couple people off Sunday afternoon then.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 7:45pm
Okay just talked with Reid and he was gonna make a Capt run for me before he and Laurie get home. Plans are to fly into CLT tomorrow afternoon then start making the trek to the Bayou.... Should be there in time for breakfast provided we drive straight thru. He was gonna make a Capt run for me as well.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 8:18pm
Getting thru work this week is almost torture!! Finally down to just ONE MORE DAY!

Looking forward to seeing people from last year and meeting so many new CCF friends!

It looks like almost all of the Ski Nautiques of the 80's will be accounted for! Not bad!

One of the things I look forward to are the unknowns..... What boat is Reid going to bring? What has Tim Benjamin been working on? Uncle Todd has been quiet....what bit of CC nostalgia is he going to show off this year! Are the Harts going to bring the Barricuda as well so we can see how that rocket really performs!?!?

Friends(new and newer!), awesome boats, and fun, it doesn't get any better!

Safe travels and we will see you all soon!

John
Old school goin back to school!
Strega51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strega51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 9:31pm
Back in to CCF after about 20 yrs. since I sold my 78. Just picked up an 89 Nautique. Any way ordered some parts from Zack, He told me about the reuion. Sounds cool but I not sure I can make it. I'm so close though
about 1hr away. Is this the only CT reunion?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 9:36pm
Dave, yes it is. Various gatherings all over the eastern half of the US all summer. The Mini Kickoff is in Fla in March and several gatherings pop up all the time in the Reunion section of the site. If you're only an hour away you should join us. Many are traveling without a boat so don't worry about that. Trust me.....there will plenty more than plenty of boats to enjoy.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2014 at 11:41pm
Well look here......

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2014 at 12:07am
Fair warning, i wouldn't leave that bottle of Crown unattended around me.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic