NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RIP ononewheel!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIP ononewheel!
    Posted: July-11-2014 at 7:18pm
Anyone has information to share about Seth?

bad news

other than this no more info.

Hope his family is doing ok in this hard moment.

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2014 at 11:38pm
Steve K is trying to get some more info for us, I'm sure he'll pass it on if he finds anything out.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2014 at 10:41am
Another CCFan gone too young.... RIP Seth and here's hoping you and the Ripster are enjoying endless glass to ski on!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2014 at 10:56am
My prayers go out for Seth and his family. They have been through an awful lot of hardships.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2014 at 11:31am
Yikes! Very sorry.
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2014 at 11:59am
Always enjoyed his posts, point of view, and political discussion. Sorry I never got a chance to meet him. Very sorry to hear of his passing.
newoutlook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newoutlook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2014 at 10:32pm
Hello

I know he loved this place as I went through his computer and was able to see his history. He did'nt post much latley, but his love for skiing and Correctcrafts ran really deep.

I am his brother and his entire family miss him more than I can describe. As you all know I am in the process of selling the Excel to Steve. All money from the sale is being donated to the Wounded Warrior project.
If any of you didnt know, he suffered a significant injury in war time and the project was a significant part of his life. His wounds went beyond amputations and scars and those damages are what eventually led him to make his last decision. There was so much tormenting him, and he said it was his only to stop the madness.

I am so pissed at him. He had everything and appeared so happy, but I understand, and that is the painful part.
Knowing what he was thinking at the time and not seeing the warning signs that may have prevented him ending his life this way.

Take care to all of you.
newoutlook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newoutlook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2014 at 10:35pm
Hello

I know he loved this place as I went through his computer and was able to see his history. He did'nt post much latley, but his love for skiing and Correctcrafts ran really deep.

I am his brother and his entire family miss him more than I can describe. As you all know I am in the process of selling the Excel to Steve. All money from the sale is being donated to the Wounded Warrior project.
If any of you didnt know, he suffered a significant injury in war time and the project was a significant part of his life. His wounds went beyond amputations and scars and those damages are what eventually led him to make his last decision. There was so much tormenting him, and he said it was his only to stop the madness.

I am so pissed at him. He had everything and appeared so happy, but I understand, and that is the painful part.
Knowing what he was thinking at the time and not seeing the warning signs that may have prevented him ending his life this way.

Take care to all of you.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2014 at 10:44pm
Very sad. RIP
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2014 at 11:17pm
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Very sad situation.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 7:27pm
Wow... Kinda lost for words right now...
Prayers to you and your family.
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2014 at 1:44pm
Im speechless, so sorry.
thanks for letting us now what happened.
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
AAM196 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AAM196 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2014 at 2:53pm
Sorry to hear about this! My condolences.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2014 at 4:20pm
Oh man....
I'm very sorry for your loss. One can only hope that his pain is gone. Only good thoughts go to you and your family as you start healing from this.... God Bless..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2014 at 10:18pm
Jeff, lost my sister two years ago this month. Tough time.
Saw this post the other day about your brother. Just did not know what to say.
Know that those of us on this site, even though we have never met, will lift you and your family up in prayer. We are kindred spirits.
Thank you to your brother for his service to our country and the sacrifice he made and the pain he endured. Hero in my book
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic