Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Norman Bash

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 9>
Author
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake Norman Bash
    Posted: June-28-2014 at 9:06am
Anyone interested in an August Lake Norman Bash? If so let me know and I will get started putting it together. Im thinking last week in August but open for other dates. I will be reaching out to Ski Natique dealers around the lake for some participation along with other companies.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2014 at 9:10am
I could talked into that. I am booked for 1st weekend (sporting clays with my daughter) and CT Mini the last weekend
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2014 at 12:09pm
Well seeing as how the Benjamin Bayou Mini is in August I'd say try to do this in Sept. Reid usually has a Norman Mini at his place every other year and this is the year he would have it if we can convince him to do it again this year. The past 2 times he's done it were blowouts and many CCFans were in attendance from around the site. Need to start putting the bug in his ear now.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2014 at 2:29pm
Sounds good idea. Who's up for a meet up on Sept 13th? I working on a cigar company in Birkdale Village to donate some premium cigars. I'm also working on a few other things. I just need to confirm a date. Any suggestions on a place to meet if Ried is not willing to host?
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2014 at 2:36pm
Looking like we need to make a second trip out east later this year. Might as well coordinate with this shindig since our calendar is wide open in September. Don't schedule around us by any means tho.

Signing up to this thread in hopes of making it happen!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by racingnc racingnc wrote:

Sounds good idea. Who's up for a meet up on Sept 13th? I working on a cigar company in Birkdale Village to donate some premium cigars. I'm also working on a few other things. I just need to confirm a date. Any suggestions on a place to meet if Ried is not willing to host?

Did someone say Stogies ????
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2014 at 5:49pm
Sounds good to me. I should be able to make a Sept trip.
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2014 at 12:15am
Sounds great to us. Just let us know what date in September and we'll mark it on the calendar. We're willing to help with some food if that's in the plan.
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2014 at 2:21pm
Sept. 13th it is. Mark it on your calendars!!!!.
Treece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2014 at 4:13pm
What all is involved in thus Bash? Whats it goin to be like? Im close.
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2014 at 4:27pm
Going to try and get the local boat dealer involved. Hopefully we can get a demo on skiing wake boarding and wake surfing. I will try and find a beach friendly cove to grill out. I'm still working out details open for ideas.
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2014 at 11:39pm
Can't commit to that weekend quite yet but hope to drive down from Winston and meet more people on this forum. Had the chance to ski with Greg Fossett this past weekend on Badin and got to see his amazing Chris Craft.
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2014 at 12:51am
Originally posted by racingnc racingnc wrote:

Going to try and get the local boat dealer involved. Hopefully we can get a demo on skiing wake boarding and wake surfing. I will try and find a beach friendly cove to grill out. I'm still working out details open for ideas.
which local boat dealer?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2014 at 1:05am
Maybe your thinking Adam that by a slim chance there's a Nautique dealer near by------
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2014 at 1:09am
its possible
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2014 at 1:45pm
I would be thinking if you wanted a dealer involved you might let them pick the date....
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2014 at 9:32pm
I've got Sea Tow booked now I need more vendors... any ideas. I'm still trying to nail a spot down.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:00pm
OK, I'm in for the 13th! And we're willing to host as we've done every other year as Tim mentioned above. I've just passed along the word to Matt with Race City Marine, and also to open up the party, Nautique Jeff from Planet Nautique just confirmed that he can make it with his G23 as well. Thanks Racingnc for getting the ball rolling!    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:10pm
That's what I was waiting for. Way to step up Reid. Sign me up for a couch/bed/tent spot! Its cool that Jeff from PN is going to come out, could this be the start of CCFan and PN crossing streams.........?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:20pm
Thanks for helping Reid!!!! Can't wait to hook up again.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:21pm
Air206 + Mrs. Air........   
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:24pm
I am in along with Sue. Just the excuse I needed to get out of that 1/2 marathon- sorry Kristin
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2014 at 7:33pm
Footie is IN as well!

I had talked with Jeff at the Masters this year as he was showing me the PN boat and I had asked him about his moving to Lake Norman. Told him Reid has a bi-annual CCFan gathering at Pinkham Point and 2014 is the year he would host it so he should come over and join us and bring the PN G-23 if Reid pulls the trigger. He told me that he has wanted to come to one of our mini's for quite sometime but didn't want to possibly ruffle any feathers seeing as he was from Planet. I assured him that we as a group didn't really care about that..." Do you own a Correct Craft Jeff?"   His response was "Yes!" then I said "Then that is good enough for us!" I too talked to him today and he said he was looking forward to this and was happy to bring the G!

That being said, I told Reid that I would once again bring the smoker up to help feed the small army of CCFans invading Pinkham Point. Me chicken seems to go over well so unless me hears any objections from ye naysayers that's what we be doing!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 12:33am
This is starting to sound like a cool party. Thanks guys for getting it together. I can bring grill also or food just let me know!!!
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 1:15am
Looking forward to this! See you all in September!
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
sanoman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 9:23am
Subscribed!

Be great to get to see everyone's boats and put a face to a name
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 4:05pm
This could be doable for me. It’s a long way off but I should be able to make it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

This could be doable for me. It’s a long way off but I should be able to make it.
Will you have your boats out of storage by then?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 5:39pm
Bizungo!
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 5:54pm
Sheldon....Is that you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 9>
  Share Topic