NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFAN Pat Allen needs our help

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CCFAN Pat Allen needs our help
    Posted: May-14-2014 at 3:22pm
Hello everybody, every once in a while you get that phone call or email that stops you where you stand. Today was that day for Dana and I when we were contacted by Wendy Allen, Pat's wife and she told us Pat has been diagnosed with brain cancer.

I ask myself how news of someone in trouble that I've only known for a few years can be so devastating but looking back at our short history with Pat and Wendy it's so obvious why. Pat is just one of the good guys, I have never seen him without a smile. He always answers the call for help no matter who it is that's asking. I've seen him work on boats of total strangers and he's driven 90 miles to my house several times to help when I was working on the Hurricane. Never misses a get together and he always comes up with the best Halloween costumes. A great father, husband, brother and friend.

I don't know much at this point and I will update as details come in but Wendy has reached out to us to ask for all that know Pat to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

You may have bumped into Pat and Wendy at one of the Green Lake Reunions or possibly a Lake Clinton weekend. I thought I'd post a few pictures of some good times, the smile is contagious. Please fell free to post your thought and encouragement here and we'll get it in front of Pat, I know it will mean a lot.

Halloween 2010

Modeling the new CC T-Shirt!

The boat flip crew, great friends.

Hang in there buddy, we love ya.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Modeling the new CC T-Shirt!

Hang in there buddy, we love ya.

Wow, considering your model sure hope you didn't stock but a few of those shirts, LOL

Tough news for sure, Pat and his crew always had site 22 at the Green Lake campground, great guy and a wonderful family for sure who we always looked forward to seeing at any CCF event.

All our positive hopes, thoughts and prayers directed your way Pat!!
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 4:05pm
Thanks for the heads up Alan.

Pat, Such tough news. You will be in my families prayers. Be strong and get better.Think of all the reunion beers this will get you. I hope you can use this thread like a caring bridge site. We will all be here pulling for you.

Dave

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 4:06pm
Alan, thanks for sharing. Pat and Wendy are always a pleasure to chat with at GL.

Let them know the Mars family is thinking of them!
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 4:15pm
Alan, Please pass on my best wishes and definitely have them in our prayers too.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 4:23pm
Wow, gulp.

It's like every day was the best day of his life, always in such a good mood. Good way to live.
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 5:15pm
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Pat.
You can beat this.
This is the life
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 5:28pm
Thoughts and prayers going out for you, Pat.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 6:19pm
Good Vibrations from California. BKH
Livin' the Dream

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 6:20pm
Wow, scary stuff. We'll be thinking about you Pat- best wishes!!!
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 6:27pm
Sending our thoughts and prayers to Pat and his family.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 6:39pm
Pat Allen Rules, Cancer Sucks - My thoughts and prayers to Pat and Wendy, just a solid all around fun loving positive pair - God Bless
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 6:51pm
I have never met him, or ever knew of him. He sounds like a great guy to be around with. My thoughts and prayers go out to pat and his family.
1972 Mustang
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 7:32pm
The Starr's are pulling for you Wendy and Pat,you are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well buddy

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 9:25pm
Same goes for the Brainard family with our best wishes. Wow, it's a shocker! I too as well as Diane (one year at GL) always enjoyed Pat and Wendy's company.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 9:39pm
We will have you in our thoughts and prayers. Beat this, with your friends and family at your side. Can't wait to see you at the next reunion!
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 9:46pm
Praying for you Pat. Have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet. There is a great bond amongst us CCFan members.
Know that we are lifting you and your family up in prayer!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 9:58pm
In the Smith Family's prayers; by His stripes we are healed....
Js
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2014 at 10:03pm
I too had the honor to spend some time with Pat and Wendy at Green Lake several years ago. You and your family are in my prayers.

Donald
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 12:39am
Like several have said I also had the pleasure of meeting these fine folks at Green Lake a couple of times.
Prayers to you and your family.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 1:35am
Beth and I have always enjoyed seeing Pat and Wendy, even back to the "old days" in 2006. What they can do with medicine today is truly amazing, you'll be fine! Keep the faith.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 3:12am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

It's like every day was the best day of his life, always in such a good mood. Good way to live.

My thoughts on Pat..exactly.

Patti & I met Pat & family twice at Green Lake..a more pleasant or likeable fellow would be hard to find.

Will keep him prayed up all the way from Florida.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 7:52am
Thoughts and prayers from across the ocean!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 8:34am
And thoughts and prayers from the Southern Ocean.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 10:04am
Prayers sent out from the Waters family!!...hang tough Pat and Wendy!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 10:37am
Hey, Mr and Mrs, Big Grin's..... We are all praying that the news you get in the next few days will be encouraging. Know that you have an entire family here to support you. Good vibes to you and your family !!

God Bless

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 10:44am
I met Pat and Wendy a time or two at GL. Very nice people! My prayers of hope to both he and his family during this time.

Good luck with your treatment Pat! I wish you a speedy recovery.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 11:02am
Hate hearing this stuff...Same here..Met Pat and his beautiful bride Wendy several years ago at GL. Prayers headed your way from the deep South Y'ALL! PAT YOU CAN BEAT THIS...and Wendy..STAY STRONG!

Thanks for letting us know Alan.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 11:38am
I'm very sorry to hear this. Think positive. Prayers coming from Maine.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2014 at 11:43am
I've not had the pleasure to meet them but man oh man what news. Hoping for the best!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
  Share Topic