NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFAN Pat Allen needs our help

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 9:59pm
Pat, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 10:02pm
Our prayers are with you Pat.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 1:09am
think of you Pat and pray you up most every day...hanging tough with ya all the way from Florida.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 1:12am
Prayers for you and the family Pat.....

Rob
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 5:02am
you da man Pat
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 10:19am
Thinking bout ya bro....keep fighting the fight! Keeping all y'all in my prayers.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 10:31am
Pat and Wendy, beat this. It will be done with courage and determination, and support from family and friends. It will be done with faith. Be strong, we are all praying for you, lifting you up and pushing you forward.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 12:07pm
Keep the Faith Brother and Hang Tough!!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2015 at 12:25am
Pat and Wendy, you are both in the Tilley family thoughts and prayers hear in North Carolina. Keep fighting and I hope to see both of you again soon.

Peace,

Donald
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2015 at 12:09pm
Only good vibes and positive prayers coming out to you and yours from the Mojo camp !!!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2015 at 12:35pm
Rough patches suck. Power through like its a tubers wake and head to the good water. Your in my prayers.
Dave
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2015 at 2:39pm
Hey, Pat, hang in there my friend. All good thoughts!!

Ken
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 3:48pm
Sorry to say we lost Pat today.

I will update the thread with arrangements and how you could help out the family if you care to do so. Thank you for the support, I know it meant the world to Pat to see this thread. Keep the family in your thoughts and prayers please.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 3:49pm
What a great guy!! he will be missed!!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:04pm
Pat was indeed a great guy. For those of you that didn't have the pleasure of meeting him, you really missed out..

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Wendy, the kids and his extended family.

yes, he will be missed..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:13pm
I'm very sorry to hear that. I never met him, but he'd been around CCF since the beginning and its obvious that he was well liked. We all have a lot of mutual friends here. Cancer sucks.

God Bless his family.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:19pm
Damn. We'll miss you Pat.

Thanks for letting us know, Alan.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:20pm
He is going to be missed.... Prayers to the family...

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:24pm
Rest in Peace my Friend. Pat will be missed by many, he was such a nice guy, always a pleasure to be around. My condolences to his entire family.

Chuckle when I think about Pat and his large crew showing up to Green Lake with a tube bigger then his boat, one of the few who could pull that off without getting razed by everybody.

I heard there are only CC's in heaven, wonder which one he is in right now!!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Cancer sucks. God Bless his family.

So sad; Peace be with Pat's Family.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:26pm
Thoughts and prayers out to the family from the Iowa contingency.   

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:33pm
Woof. This sucks. Pat is missed.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:38pm
I saw a ton of new activity in this thread and got a bad feeling. I am sorry I never got to connect with him but I send out my thoughts to his family.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 4:56pm
My thoughts exactly Zach in regards to activity. Thoughts and prayers to Wendy and the kids.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 5:32pm
Rip Pat, very sad.
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 5:40pm
I too will miss Pat. The time spent with him was always great.

Yup, I remember the day he showed up with the tube and hauled it with him out to the bay on Saturday and did handle our comments well.

My best to Wendy.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Pat was indeed a great guy. For those of you that didn't have the pleasure of meeting him, you really missed out...

Ain't that the truth..

Gentle voice, great smile, and seemed to just repel anything negative.   I feel blessed to have met him a few times and shared some laughs and good conversation. 50 years young, the earths been robbed of a good one.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 5:52pm
Definitely sucks, he was always such a nice guy. And on my birthday, too.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 7:31pm
So hard to understand. Far too young to be gone. Pat was a great spirit who will be greatly missed.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 7:34pm
Very sorry to hear many of you lost such a good friend. I just read this posting and it sure shows what a great impression a positive person can make in the community. We should all be like Pat.
My condolence to Pat's family. Wish I could have met him too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic