Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ready for the season? Let's see your's!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skitique179 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skitique179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ready for the season? Let's see your's!
    Posted: April-13-2014 at 2:02pm
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2014 at 7:16pm

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2014 at 8:45pm
It sure is nice for the southern people to be able to get the boat in the water this early. I still have ice in the boathouse so there's no way I can get ether of the boats stored there in the water. Maybe memorial day! 1" to 3" of snow predicted today and tomorrow!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2014 at 8:52pm
The south has it's pitfalls too, Pete. 80 degrees right now, if this keeps up we're gonna have to turn on the A/C...
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2014 at 3:39pm
We snuck the 01 in Friday before the weather turned snowy again. Maddox got his first real boat ride as well.

Good thing the neighbors had their dock ready for us!

Not quite ready to drive but he loves the boat

I see many boat rides in our future to get the little guy to sleep.

Can't beat this view
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2014 at 3:44pm
Chris, looks like you pulled the deck strips off the bow? Were they coming up?
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
2001SAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2001SAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2014 at 4:15pm
Here's my 2001 SAN. This is where she'll be spending the season. Check out the Irish sunshine!

Bring on the blisters...

D.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing...

2001 Super Air Nautique
1989 Fairline Corniche 31

www.bannrivercruises.co.uk
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2014 at 6:45pm
Well, we're back on the water since three weeks... Like I posted in my own topic (She's back out in the open)

And for those of you who missed it... A little video

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2014 at 8:17pm
Chris I couldn't even count the gallons of gas I burned just putting around trying to get the little one to nap.
mann1ba View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mann1ba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2014 at 10:56pm
Made it out on the lake today. Only the second time I've had the boat out since I bought it this winter, the first was the water test last Thursday with the P.O.

What a great day, almost 70 and the sun shining. Even managed to get a slalom run in, wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. No one took a pic while I was skiing, so I guess it didn't actually happen. ;)

Here is a pic of us hanging out at the sandbar enjoying the sun.

first day at the sandbar on White Lake, white lake Mi. by mann1ba, on Flickr

1986 2001
gmars70970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmars70970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 7:15pm
Test run on Loch Lomond Scotland today, still a bit chilly !

tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 7:42pm

Originally posted by mann1ba mann1ba wrote:

Made it out on the lake today. Only the second time I've had the boat out since I bought it this winter, the first was the water test last Thursday with the P.O.

What a great day, almost 70 and the sun shining. Even managed to get a slalom run in, wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. No one took a pic while I was skiing, so I guess it didn't actually happen. ;)

What time were you out? I was out from 1:00-4:00 putting the dock in and knocking back a couple beers. Got in a short pontoon ride, but had to head home for Easter dinner. I hope to have the '90BFN in next weekend. The '85 is getting a full detail job this weekend. Then it goes in Duck lake at my son's. I made a deal with him; he buys a covered hoist, and he can keep the '85 at his house.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2014 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

Well, we're back on the water since three weeks... Like I posted in my own topic (She's back out in the open)

And for those of you who missed it... A little video

Kristof, what body of water is that?

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
mann1ba View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mann1ba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 12:46am
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Originally posted by mann1ba mann1ba wrote:

What time were you out? I was out from 1:00-4:00 putting the dock in and knocking back a couple beers. Got in a short pontoon ride, but had to head home for Easter dinner. I hope to have the '90BFN in next weekend. The '85 is getting a full detail job this weekend. Then it goes in Duck lake at my son's. I made a deal with him; he buys a covered hoist, and he can keep the '85 at his house.

I had an early brunch with my family. We launched around 3/3:30 and went to the islands for a little while to enjoy the sun. I just couldn't stand it anymore so I threw on the wet suit and got a pretty decent slalom run in. We went by you place so you must have already been gone at that point.

Seems like a good deal for him!

We are planning on putting the dock in whenever we get the next 70deg day. I still have to modify the hoist I'm going to use, so until then she is going to be going in and out and living in the garage.
1986 2001
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 8:05am
Originally posted by 74Wind 74Wind wrote:

Kristof, what body of water is that?

It's called "Herenlaak" and "Herenlaak" marina.

Link to Google Maps

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

LiquorBox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiquorBox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2014 at 6:03pm

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2014 at 2:01am
welcome Treven....and wow....what lake?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
LiquorBox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiquorBox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2014 at 12:49pm
Thanks John. This is Lake Mead, about 45 minutes outside of Las Vegas. The top picture was taken about 3 weeks ago and the bottom one was taken on Easter Sunday.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2014 at 3:58pm
Hey Treven and Welcome! That was John's way of saying, "we love pics here and sure would welcome more pics of your smoking hot wife/chickey"

Great screen name especially when spoken slowly as 3 words, LMAO

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2014 at 8:14pm
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2014 at 3:03am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Larry: VERY, VERY nice!! Looks like a bit of an upgrade from the old place and I like the closeness to the water!! Hope you make White Lake for a bit..I will be thinking about you guys!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2014 at 8:50am
Larry, I LIKE that!
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 10:40am
The Natique is out from under cover but it was so nice after Friday nights BAD weather I went for a ride. Now I'm off to run the ol' boat on the hose.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 2:02pm
For some reason, this picture reminds me of Quinner after a day on the lake!

Greg

86 BFN
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 3:38pm
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 5:14pm
Bret, they started coming up last summer and snagged the cover this winter. I decided to get ride of them rather than put another type of adhesive down. I REALLY like this look! We might go with a Sea Deck kit from Zach later but it's staying smooth for now!

Paul, its an instant nap when he's on the boat. Same thing this morning on our short cruise to shake down Zoe's new boat which came hone yesterday morning! More on that later...

fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 10:24pm
When is later? We need the scoop!
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2014 at 12:08am
Awesome for Zoe! Looks like a primo '88 Ski!
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2014 at 10:57pm
From the White Lake Mini
[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic