Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

71 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mrnastevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrnastevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 71 Mustang
    Posted: March-12-2014 at 10:43pm
Been working on my 71 Mustang for years. Ready to really get started now that paint is done. Looking for advice on motor cover since the original is long gone. Have a rebuilt 360 going back in.

I was told this boat was used in the Kings Dominion water ski show back in the 70s. This is the 1st boat I learned to ski behind in the early 80s on Lake Gaston

Mark in Maryland
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2014 at 6:04pm
Welcome Mark. Not many people venture in this thread here,you should start this again over in the general discussion threads.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2014 at 7:28pm
Mark,
Gary is correct that you should be posting in another forum section. Since you are working on your 71 Mustang, I'd say the "boat maintenance" section would be a good choice. Welcome to CCfan and remember we DEMAND pictures! What's up with the mention of paint???
Post the request for the dog house in the parts wanted section.
Not visiting for close to 20 days isn't good ether. To keep abreast of whats available before someone else gets a part needed, at least daily visits are needed.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
mrnastevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrnastevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2014 at 9:25am
Thanks much,
I will post progress in that section with photos
Mark
staywithmegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staywithmegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2014 at 11:48pm
You got your point! and i want intruduce a nice game

Share Topic