NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2014 MINI?

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 6>
Author
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Lake 2014 MINI?
    Posted: February-23-2014 at 9:20pm
Will this event happen this year? Missed it last year, but wondering if there will be an attempt this year.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2014 at 9:27pm
I missed it last year also Steve. There will be more chatter after the SJRR

PS - still got that 351w fly wheel? I'm still interested!
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2014 at 10:29pm
There's been a little chatter but all offline...I wanted to call Townsend yesterday but couldn't find his number and the marina's not open for the season yet. Somehow that guy thinks that his wife having babies is more important than our drinking and skiing agenda...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2014 at 10:33pm
mighty narrow-minded of the guy I'd say..

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2014 at 10:59pm
Attempt? Seems to be going strong year after year.
Tim D
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2014 at 11:30pm
We are in...........
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2014 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

I missed it last year also Steve. There will be more chatter after the SJRR

PS - still got that 351w fly wheel? I'm still interested!

HI Andy,
I do still have the flywheel and it's got your name on it.
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2014 at 11:50pm
Got to believe that this event will be on again this year (could just be me but seems as though it grows each year). I have spoken with Townsend a couple of times on other boating related items and I am sure that between the goofy weather (they were closed due to the snow for a few days) along with the boat show (T said they sold 10 boats during the show) they have not given this much thought.
If I recall correctly, this event typically coincides with someone's birthday which is also very close to Easter this year. It was 68 here the past couple of days - thought about putting the boat in but opted to hold off until I come back from Canada in a couple of weeks (hopefully the water will clear up some by then).
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2014 at 12:55pm
APRIL 24-27, 2014
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 8:43am
That looks like a weekend I can go!
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 3:09pm
I LIVE!!! NO MORE BABIES!!! We are on again this year! They weekend I was planning for is the weekend of May 10. Will this work for yall? I see another weekend posted but that is right there with another event we have here as well. I am in the planning stages so shoot me some ideas! I am not always able to get on here often. (babies, work, work, band, babies, more work etc....) so feel free to email me also!
townsend@whitelake.com
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 3:56pm
Hey bud, guess you got my message...one question, that looks like about two weeks later than the past few years, which I thought was to get in before the season started so we would have the lake to ourselves, is that not the case anymore?

And what event could you possible have that's more important than us? I call shenanigans...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 4:06pm
The lake usually "opens up" the water festival weekend which is the weekend after the mini again this year so we should be good!. Yes i got your voicemail.... and martys email..... and a few other hate mails and death threats, and..... well you know.... typical CCFan reminders.... hahaha can't wait to see all of you loons! hurry your asses down here!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

hurry your asses down here!
we were trying to, then you pushed us out two weeks...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 4:35pm
May 10th weekend is mothers day weekend. I personally have no baby mamma drama and my mother passed away a decade ago so it isn’t a big deal for me… but it might cause a few problems for others.    
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 4:47pm
I'm out ..... too close to the Masters Waterski and Wakeboard Tournament Weekend May 23,24 & 25 at Callaway Gardens.

I am a fan of Marty's date..... Maybe we'll just hang out together at Belews Creek....Ha.
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 5:55pm
Wouldn't you know it, we are signed up to go to Coble Ski School that weekend in May
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 7:46pm

Update,

The dates will be the same as last years, just spoke with Mr.T....
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 8:17pm
I pity the fool
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 10:05pm
C'mon Steve, 2 weeks between events is no biggie... It's not like you're coming from 12 hrs away!

I have to admit that we were assuming the late April date, though it was a little less than ideal schedule wise, personally. The 5/10 date got us excited as it would have opened up our options- not to mention warmed up the water! If it ends up being 5/3 that would be fine too, but it sounds like it's back to April?
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 10:30pm
I'm a small fish in this pond - I'll try and make
what ever date. Maybe for the day or the whole
weekend. I'm a little more than 2 hours away.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 10:37pm
I will be there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

I am not always able to get on here often. (babies, work, work, band, babies, more work etc....) !
townsend@whitelake.com

Cousin Townsend,

You need to adjust your priorities. Log into CCFan at least three times per day. Doctor's orders.

Donald
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2014 at 12:35am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

C'mon Steve, 2 weeks between events is no biggie... It's not like you're coming from 12 hrs away!

Hey Hoser - I've got to work some weekend this year.... I am taking so much time off for SJRR, Masters, Rwanda, Chicago, Eastern Shore, White Lake ....... my associates are getting ticked.... maybe I can leave Val to work for me. That will go over well!!
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2014 at 12:52am

[/QUOTE]
maybe I can leave Val to work for me.    [/QUOTE]

Ahh    Steve - I wouldn't try that. I don't know why she
keeps you around anyway.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2014 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

Ahh Steve - I wouldn't try that. I don't know why she keeps you around anyway.

It's obvious why she keeps me around - I keep her in Correct Crafts ... I'm good for somethin'... just not much!
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2014 at 7:56pm
ANYTIME NOW, SOMEONE WILL MAKE A DECISION, PLEASE. I checked my calendar: April and May are open for a good time.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2014 at 8:08pm
Jackie,

I believe we are back to the original date of late April. Marty can not move his birthday.

Donald

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2014 at 1:09pm
April 24-27 it shall be!   
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2014 at 1:11pm
how bout dem apples? just got my second star!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 6>
  Share Topic