NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

more new shirts for 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567>
Author
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2014 at 3:36pm
my issue was resolved very quickly! Thanks Alan
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2014 at 12:45am
Order in. Two Loud Pipes Save Lives.

I'm going to go ahead and take a bow for the order closest to the deadline award
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2014 at 11:19am
Hey Alan, you get the latest run of shirts done? Projected ship date? No rush, just looking forward to the new stuff.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Hey Alan, you get the latest run of shirts done? Projected ship date? No rush, just looking forward to the new stuff.

Orders started shipping yesterday, The new purple design is printing Monday and then all orders should be out of here by Midweek.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2014 at 11:54am
sweet
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2014 at 6:16pm
The UPS man was just here, they are awesome! Thanks Alan and Dana
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2014 at 1:41pm
Got the shirts today and they look great!

Thanks Alan and Dana!!
1999 Ski Nautique 196
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2014 at 2:51pm
Thanks Gary and Chris,     

We're still a couple of days out before all orders are in the mail.   
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2014 at 3:02pm
at least we know how your favorites are
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2014 at 3:14pm
And mine were on the door step Friday, does that mean it's too late to make a change to my order??
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2014 at 5:17pm
I received mine today too.

I got the 2XL Slim Fit on the Loud Pipes Save Lives. That sizing gets you to the same place, it seems, as a XL Tall. That's what I was hoping for, and worked out very well based on a test fit. It's a comfortable material too
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2014 at 8:36pm
got my order today, looks great Alan, thanks again for the little bonus! looks like I got a weekend of convenient drinking ahead of me!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2014 at 11:28am
the last of the orders went out yesterday so if anyone doesn't get theirs in the next few days shoot me an email and I'll track it for you. It did take a couple of extra days to finish up because 1 there were a lot of orders this time around and 2 when we do the custom ordering with so many designs it just takes a while to print sort and ship everything. I will say that new purple Nautique shirt came out awesome so if you didn't order one you still can.

We did send ccfan a pretty decent fundraising check yesterday so well done and thank you for ordering and showing your support.

The store is still open through the end of the year with the stock items and we have inventory in everything right now.   I'm sure we'll do another custom order session in the spring and if anyone out there has any cool old correct craft shirts that would be worth reproducing please contact me, we need something new for the spring.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2014 at 1:27pm
So Graham was the first to notice but we've just completed a software upgrade that allows us to accept and ship orders globally now. Got our first online order from the UK this morning!

Also the domestic shipping charges have gone down as we're now able to integrate the US Postal Service pricing into the website so shipping charges on future orders will be much lower.
*mtrbtr* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *mtrbtr* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2014 at 12:10pm
Thanks for making shipping more affordable.   That's awesome. Finally ordered the shirt I had been wanting.
2006 SV 211 (sold) went to the dark side
97 Sport Nautique (sold)
89 PS 190 (sold)
05 Four Winns H180 (sold)
89 Four Winns 180 Freedom (sold)
75 MFG (sold)
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Also the domestic shipping charges have gone down as we're now able to integrate the US Postal Service pricing into the website so shipping charges on future orders will be much lower.

Has anyone else noticed a growing gap in shipping prices between UPS and USPS lately? I'm not sure if UPS went up or USPS went down but it's obvious. I feel like UPS has gone up.

I had to send my instrument panel back for repair again and UPS from my office (we have a small discount) was $15.09. The same exact package came to me 2 months ago via USPS for $10.50
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Has anyone else noticed a growing gap in shipping prices between UPS and USPS lately? I'm not sure if UPS went up or USPS went down but it's obvious. I feel like UPS has gone up.

I had to send my instrument panel back for repair again and UPS from my office (we have a small discount) was $15.09. The same exact package came to me 2 months ago via USPS for $10.50

UPS keeps going up plus they hit us with Fuel surcharges, they also add to deliver to a residential address. There will be another 4.9% increase Jan 1. Then you pay to rent their equipment and also pay to have them stop as a daily scheduled pickup. The weekly fees have to get figured into the package cost. They're just not a viable option for small residential packages anymore that's why we had to get the USPS rates to work with our stores. UPS can change their rates anytime they want, the postal service can't.

We've integrated our stamps.com account into the stores and I make a trip to my post office box each day so there's no extras I have to cover other than the labor to pick and pack and the shipping envelope. We've changed all our stores to this and made a lot of people happy.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 9:43pm
We do some LTL shipping of pallets, and have recently pushed back at the shippers over the fuel surcharge. Fuel cost has plummeted and they are still trying to tack on fuel surcharges as if diesel was over 4 bucks a gallon. So if UPS is still playing the fuel surcharge game they may lose quite a bit of volume to the USPS. To be honest I'd like to see it, we need some ray of light for the postal service to survive.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2014 at 6:05pm

So Graham was the first to notice but we've just completed a software upgrade that allows us to accept and ship orders globally now. Got our first online order from the UK this morning!

Oh yes!! Thanks for that, the shirt arrived today with no import duty charge and fits perfect
I might have to order a couple of spares whilst they are still available.

Does anyone know where I can get a ski nautique hoody from, can only find Nautiques ones on the web..
'82 Ski Tique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2014 at 6:10pm
Forgot to mention, is a very good quality shirt as well. For info, size medium is spot-on for 6'4 medium build Europeans
'82 Ski Tique
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 6:03am
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Shirts arrived in the mail yesterday! They look and feel awesome!

Thanks Alan!!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2015 at 7:06pm
Well we're a little behind with getting the store opened this year but our 2015 license with Nautiques is getting finalized so the store will open May 1.

Problem is we haven't recreated anything new since the Purple Ski shirt last fall so please dig deep and post pictures of any old Nautique/Correct Craft shirts you've got laying around and we'll see if there's something worth putting in the store.

For now we'll open with the 5 designs that we stock and go from there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2015 at 7:56pm
LPSL?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2015 at 7:57pm
LPSL!
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2015 at 10:02pm
Pretty sad, took me an hour and then another look to figure out what you guys mean.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2015 at 10:58pm
I definitely want a Loud Pipes Save Lives t-shirt.
1972 Mustang
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2015 at 11:40pm
Interpretation, LSPL Bacerds rotation

Alan, more CC on the waters front would be great, need some welcome to the neighborhood presents for my mew CC neighbors
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 10:14am
LPSL....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 10:30am
How about a knock off of Morfoot's red, nautical, bowling shirt.....maybe in blue
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 10:37am
1 and 4. I like 1 because the purple matches my boat.
2008 MasterCraft 197TT
1996 Nautique Super Sport
1988 Waterlogged Supra Mariah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567>
  Share Topic