NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

more new shirts for 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Yep, we're printing this week and the goal is to get everything shipped by Friday.

Cool Beans..... I'll have a new Loud Pipes shirt to wear when I'm on the bike!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2014 at 2:09am
My shirts arrived today, really look good! Thanks for putting the work into these!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2014 at 9:56am
don't see the loud pipes shirts, all gone?
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2014 at 11:19am
Thanks Alan wife and I received the shirts last nigh. It was a mother and father day presents from each other.    
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by 74Wind 74Wind wrote:

don't see the loud pipes shirts, all gone?

[gulp].....missed out on ordering somehow. If you do more I have got to have 3 of these.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2014 at 6:17pm
seriously john?

did you try F12?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 1:19pm
found this beauty kicking around in TN, what do you guys think?

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 1:23pm
Trying to enlarge the picture of the back

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 1:23pm
nope, not smart enough
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 1:39pm

Just gave Val the retro 3 pack for her birthday.... What a hit!

My girls are looking for theirs now....If another run is made, count me in for 2 3-packs for Christmas!

Great Job Alan (and Dana)
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Gotta have one of THESE !!!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 2:32pm
I'm having a hard time getting past the dog that has human feet instead of paws.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 2:34pm
you wouldn't believe how hard it was for us to get her to sit still for the tattoo
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Just gave Val the retro 3 pack for her birthday.... What a hit!

My girls are looking for theirs now....If another run is made, count me in for 2 3-packs for Christmas!

Great Job Alan (and Dana)

Good to hear Steve, FYI, anything for sale on the web store is in stock so you don't need to wait to order.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 3:35pm

Hey Adam, if you want to send it to us we'll get the artwork done and have it in the store this fall.

Just a note for the masses, we we're supposed to reproduce shirt #1 on the first page of this thread but I can't find an actual shirt to work from. The image that we have is about 1" square and we just can't work from it so if anyone has one of these shirts please contact me so we can get it here to work from. We're thrilled to be reproducing these classics but we need your help. thx

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 3:54pm
do you need the actual shirt? cause that might take some time, all I have right now is the cell phone pics I posted above. I think Dan Monahan owns the actual shirt, I can try to get him to send it to you, or I can email you the original photos they texted me, just let me know.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 4:26pm

do you need the actual shirt? cause that might take some time, all I have right now is the cell phone pics I posted above. I think Dan Monahan owns the actual shirt, I can try to get him to send it to you, or I can email you the original photos they texted me, just let me know.

Much better to have the actual shirt, I'll reimburse for postage and send a new shirt back with the original. thx
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2014 at 4:31pm
can you PM me the address?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 12:03am
hey adam.dan monahan.megan has the shirt i gave it to her when she bought the excel.it was way to small for me.it used to fit 20 years ago.see if you can get it when you go to reids place.if they reproduce it ill take a 3xl tall.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 3:48pm
I actually talked to Megan earlier this week, she is going to ship the shirt to Alan. I'd say probably keep an eye out for an update on this thread, I imaging Alan will post a notification here when they are available for sale.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2014 at 4:29pm

I actually talked to Megan earlier this week, she is going to ship the shirt to Alan. I'd say probably keep an eye out for an update on this thread, I imaging Alan will post a notification here when they are available for sale.

Shirt came in yesterday, this is a pretty cool design so we'll get working on it. Should be available in about a month. Thanks for chasing it down Adam.

We've also decided to open up the store for one month towards the end of the year(Christmas Presents!!!) and have all the designs we've done available for custom orders including Hoodies, crew sweats, long sleeve tees, etc. (maybe even a few ladies items if I can get them approved)
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2014 at 11:35pm
I told you I'd get it done.

any thoughts on doing that one in colors other than purple? I know Marty's all over that one, but if you replaced the purple with blue or red maybe more people would be into it. Just a thought.

3 cheers for the hoodies and ladies sizes.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 12:26am
alan --81 nautique. since it was my shirt i would like one in purple.but i think other colors would be cool.i have more old ones if i can find them for you to look at.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 12:30am
W.W.P.D.

What Would Pete Do?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 12:35am
It would have to be an original wife beater Dave with a monogram somewhere
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 12:31pm
WWPD.

They will be available in a Turtle Neck with a shirt pocket for a pocket protector with monogramed long sleeves.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 12:34pm
I was thinking he would keep it original in purple, but your answers are funnier.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 12:38pm
WWPD... Now there's an idea for a t-shirt!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 12:45pm
How about a choice of t-shirt, or a long sleeved, button up, monogrammed collectors version?
1987 Ski Nautique

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 1:07pm
Haha, and re-enforced holes on the ends of the sleeves to insert:
Proper (cuff) Links
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 7>
  Share Topic