NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

more new shirts for 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 7>
Author
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2014 at 8:57am
1 & 4
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2014 at 2:26pm
Yep 1 & 4 for sure..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2014 at 3:28pm
ok so it looks like we'll be doing 1 and 4.

Now for the hard part...does anybody out there actually have one of these old shirts laying around they could send to us so we have something better than a 2" square image to work with?

We can work with what we have but if you're sitting on an original please let me know, we'll make it worth your while. Thanks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2014 at 4:25pm
Does #4 say Pour'n on the sauce? Really hard to tell.   Anybody have one of these shirts, where struggling to reproduce it from an image the size of a postage stamp.
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2014 at 5:58pm
We used to say "pour on the heat" growing up in the 70's. That pic is not going to help much no matter how big.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2014 at 11:10pm
Alan, I did (do)have one of the shirts you are looking for, "Pourin' on the Heat". I will try to find it, and either send it to you, or provide a better photo.

Am booked for a day or two, but will be on this by Monday.

Todd
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2014 at 11:53pm

number 4
Watch your fingers.

Lakeview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakeview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2014 at 10:42am
Lakeview
1992 Barefoot Nautique
1967 Barracuda SS
1967 Chris Craft Cavalier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2014 at 3:03pm
Well gang I think the #4 shirt is going to take us a little longer to get prepared(most likely June) so while you're waiting for that one we're going to open the store and offer the "Loud Pipes Save Lives" shirt.

This new Shirt will be available as a custom order Only in the Month of May. We'll take orders all month and then print and ship them early June.

We've had some requests for a more light weight fitted T so when ordering you have 2 choices of shirt. The "Skinny T" and a basic T.

The designs from last year are still available and looks like we'll be adding the #4 design in a long sleeve T in June but don't wait to order a Loud Pipes shirt, you won't get another chance until the end of the year.

Click here to place your order.

Thanks for ordering and remember the proceeds go towards supporting this site and funding the reunions.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2014 at 3:24pm
Done!
86nautique454 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86nautique454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2014 at 5:57pm
Ordered!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 12:36pm
Since the banner link at the top of the page does not work I'm going to shamelessly bump this thread.

Loud pipes saves lives shirts are only being sold as a custom order through the end of the month. We're letting you order custom colors this month only, after that we will print up one stock color and that's that so don't miss out.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 12:49pm
Thanks for the BUMP Alan - put in my order.

Got Val set up with the Retro Pkge.... gonna be a sweet Birthday present!

Thanks for doing this!    
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 4:54pm
I just placed an order as well, good idea to bump this every so often.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 7:51pm
One more thing I've forgotten to do. Better get on it.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2014 at 1:27am
ready to order, is there still a coupon code?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2014 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Hussler Hussler wrote:

ready to order, is there still a coupon code?

No
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2014 at 9:26am
If you enter the promo code "Bayliner" the site will charge you 40% more for the shirts.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2014 at 8:48pm
Ok, here's another bump. Reminder that you can only custom order the Loud Pipes saves Lives shirts in your choice of shirt color through May 31. So don't miss the chance to order one to match the color of your boat.

Also Available to order now is the Pour'n on the Heat Long Sleeve Tee. We'll be printing these in a week or two and they'll ship as soon as they're done.

You can order by clicking Here
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2014 at 6:05pm
My lovely wife Chantal made a valid remark...
"Don't they have any ladies models?"
Not T-shirts, but girlie tops with V-necks...

Maybe an idea for our smokin' hot wives...??

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

oldcuda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldcuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2014 at 7:17pm
Thanks for bump almost forgot
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

My lovely wife Chantal made a valid remark...
"Don't they have any ladies models?"
Not T-shirts, but girlie tops with V-necks...

Maybe an idea for our smokin' hot wives...??

I ordered two shirts for a lady last night and she asked the same question...I think her comment was, I really want one, too bad its a dude shirt.

My response was, its a website full of dudes, with one guy who makes shirts for all his buddies...not a lot of chicks on here. Hopefully a small will work.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2014 at 11:59am
Adam buying chicks stuff!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2014 at 8:38am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

My response was, its a website full of dudes, with one guy who makes shirts for all his buddies...not a lot of chicks on here. Hopefully a small will work.

True! Chantal and I LOLd at this comment...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2014 at 9:30am
Hey Alan, got a projected ship date? I need my new summer wardrobe!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2014 at 10:14am

+1
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2014 at 10:22am
Thanks for doing this Alan. Order 2 on the end of May.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

+1

Yep, we're printing this week and the goal is to get everything shipped by Friday.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

+1

Yep, we're printing this week and the goal is to get everything shipped by Friday.
Sweet
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

+1

Awesome sauce!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 7>
  Share Topic