Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SOLD - 84 SN2001 Trailer Crash Pad Loop, Coupler
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD - 84 SN2001 Trailer Crash Pad Loop, Coupler

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boardersdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardersdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD - 84 SN2001 Trailer Crash Pad Loop, Coupler
    Posted: January-28-2014 at 8:09pm
I bet someone will be interested in these... let me know in a PM what they would be worth to you. Steve

These are from the trailer for our 1984 Ski Nautique 2001:

CRASH PAD LOOP

Obviously the plywood/carpet pads are junk, but the pipe loop is the part that's hard to come by. The problem here is shipping from 53024. I had looked at shipping it out to Tim in CT, and UPS wanted $117. So this is probably a local pickup item, unless someone has a cheap way to get it transported. (I have a long haul trucker friend, but he usually doesn't know in advance where he's going.)

TRAILER HITCH COUPLER

This coupler was on the trailer tongue. I have no idea if it's original. It's old, that's for sure.

JB1995Ski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JB1995Ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2014 at 4:31pm
Sent you PM, let me know what you think

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardersdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2014 at 2:52am
pics for Jim...

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2014 at 6:57pm
That might be the prefect thing to ship by Gray Hound Bus.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardersdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2014 at 2:36am
Well we tried and tried and couldn't find a reasonable way to ship the crash loop. So if anyone near Milwaukee or Chicago is interested, drop me a PM.
goldenrigley View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldenrigley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2014 at 6:20pm
Is that zip in Wisconsin?
Jim in WI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardersdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2014 at 1:50am
Yes. Sent you a PM.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardersdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2015 at 2:13am
Anyone in the Midwest redoing their trailer? I still have the crash pad loop. Plenty of interest but the shipping costs always kill the deal.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2015 at 7:47am
Steve, are you going to GL this summer?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardersdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2015 at 6:09am
Hi Tim, sorry it took me a while to get back on here. I was lucky enough to catch the flu. No, we'll be on vacation while GL is happening. I did hear from a couple of members who are interested in the crash loop and aren't too far away. We'll see how it goes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardersdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2015 at 2:56am
Need to clean out the garage and wife is looking sideways at all my stuff. So what the heck... let's say 50 bucks plus a six-pack of good microbrews (I choose!) for the crash pad loop. Only catch is buyer has to be a member here. And bring the brews cold so we can drink them. :)
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2015 at 5:11am
PM Sent.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardersdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2015 at 1:06am
SOLD during summer 2015

Sorry, I should've updated this sooner.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic