NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCF Bidding War? RC Nautique on eBay

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2017 at 8:10pm
He needs a trailer before he needs a windshield Adam   
Can't believe how much the next generation of Mars boaters has grown already.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 12:31pm
Chris,

I would recommend that you check out a company that makes RC Boats tilted Aqua Craft, Inc.. They sell complete boats, but they also sell running gear and such. I also would recommend that you go electric and not gas. Go with a Brushless Motor and Lipo Batteries. Many of the RC Planes have switched from Gas to Electric. It is a cleaner and easier way to go.

I too can't believe that your son has grown so much. Thank goodness I am not getting any older, but your son sure is. .

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 4:10pm
Don't forget Heli's Don. Great advancements since the electric ones have come out. Are you a flier?

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2017 at 5:42pm
Gary,

No air planes but I race 10 TH scale RC oval cars. I the winter, we run on a flat indoor carpet track. In the summer we run on a high banked concrete oval. I was hot and heavy into it from 87 -97 and then took off 15 years. I have been doing it once again for the last four years. I prefer to run outdoors in the summer, but boating take priority with the family in the summer.

1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic