NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

METAL C.C. Logos (Emblems)

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: METAL C.C. Logos (Emblems)
    Posted: December-06-2012 at 7:49pm
At long last, exact replicas of the original "Pot Metal" script logos that were on the rear quarter of boats through the 1960s. Cast in ASTM 316 stainless or CDA 862 marine bronze.

I will sell them either polished and ready to install or unpolished. Unpolished ones are smooth and have a finish that looks as though it has been glass-bead blasted. They can be hand-polished (A lot of work!) or electropolished (Expensive!) The polished bronze ones are coated with a clear finish to slow down the tarnishing.

Pricing: Polished -- Either metal: $90.00
          Unpolished -- Either --    $55.00
"Art"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2012 at 7:52pm
Cute.
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2012 at 8:17pm
My god, the stainless look beautiful, is this a limited time offer/ limited number you have? What does the stainless look like unpolished?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2012 at 8:46pm
Those look awesome... and the pricing looks great too! I had some brass and aluminum versions cast in the last year or so and my vendors couldnt touch your prices.

If this is a limited run, I'll be grabbing a few just in case!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2012 at 8:49pm
Art,
From the pictures, they look great. All the relief in them (per the original zinc die casting) that you will not get with a waterjet. I've stated it many times to members who have come up with the waterjet idea that it will not work,

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2012 at 9:19pm
You can see that the polishing really rounds the edges of the letters, but they look really nice.. Best alternative so far for sure..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2012 at 11:04pm
Thanks for the responses, guys. In a word, "yes," I will be able to get future supplies. The casting vendor will run them for me in small batches when he is not busy with "real" projects. Then I have to send them to the polishing vendor, so, as is said, nothing good ever comes quickly! I have a half-dozen or so of the stainless on hand.
Art
"Art"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2012 at 11:25pm
Is that each Art or for a pair? Would you be bringing some to the river run? Thanks for your efforts.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2012 at 12:17am
I would like to buy a vowel please
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2012 at 12:31am
Yes, I do plan to bring some to the SJRR, providing the casting vendor can supply me by then.
"Art"
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2012 at 12:48am
Art,

Please reserve one pair of polished stainless for me. I understand they are $90 each. Send me a PM, and we can work out shipping costs and payment. They look really great, and I have a boat for them.

Thanks, Todd
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2012 at 5:25pm
Art, I would like a set of the polished stainless ones Send me a PM for info on payment etc. Thank you these look great !!!
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2012 at 5:52pm
Very nice! Without an old boat, one could buy a couple and mount on the wall until the need to put them on a boat arises.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2012 at 8:02pm
If those don't look good enough than you've got more problems than boat emblems!

Great work!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2012 at 8:08pm
TRBenj knows all about collecting parts for fictitious boats.
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2012 at 8:23pm
Like to see an Atom Skier for my dash.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

I would like to buy a vowel please

But there are a total of three vowels in "Correct Craft!"
Art
"Art"
fishnut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2012 at 3:04am
Art,

Please send me a PM so that I can purchase a set of the polished stainless. Looks great!

Thanks,

Michael
'86 Fish Nautique (current project)
'89 Ski Nautique (sold)
'81 Cuddy Nautique (sold)
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2012 at 9:17am
Looks great, I am ready for a set!
Yellowbird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2012 at 12:44pm
I will take two chrome emblems.
Please send me an address to send a check.
Stevetodisco1@gmail.com.
Tonali_III View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2012 at 6:53pm
WOW! Art! Those look great! I almost wish my Southwind had come with those. BTW, Pete, I picked up my boat from the shop last week. Floor turned out pretty good. I will post a link for a few pics on my diary when I get the chance.
1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2012 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by juniorwoody juniorwoody wrote:

Like to see an Atom Skier for my dash.

The setup charge for the mold would shock you! Plus, we have to have a good one to make the mold off of.
"Art"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2012 at 10:55pm
Hussler.... The stainless unpolished look like smooth stainless that has been bead blasted. It's coarser than a satin finish. Maybe about like 400 grit sandpaper.
Art
"Art"
Ski Fury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ski Fury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2012 at 11:51pm
Hey Art, It is Clay Reedy. I'm excited to see the great feedback. I hope these will continue to be a big hit.

Clay
Clay Reedy
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2012 at 11:59pm
Truly a work of "Art"
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Vintagebike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vintagebike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 3:12am
I've been off the forums for awhile working on my Tahoe 160. I would like to buy a pair of polished side emblems. Can you send me a PM with the particulars?
Lakeview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakeview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 11:11am
Please send me a PM with details,I would like a pair of Stainless logo's.

Thanks,Great job on the repro!
Lakeview
1992 Barefoot Nautique
1967 Barracuda SS
1967 Chris Craft Cavalier
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2013 at 12:04am
Art,

I hope I am still in line (since Dec 6)for a polished stainless steel set. Just Email me back when you have a set ready to ship, and Ill send you a check. Just need to swap mailing info.

Thanks, Todd
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2013 at 9:54am
Art must have 100 people on that list.
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2013 at 12:17pm
Not literally a hundred, but it's long. I just hope my vendor will continue to help us out.
ArtC.
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic