NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

METAL C.C. Logos (Emblems)

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Yellowbird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2013 at 3:09am
Art,
I will take two polished. Please email me your address. Stevetodisco1@gmail.com
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2013 at 2:57am
Hey Art,
Those look great. Do you ever see producing the Ski Nautique dash plaque?
Scott
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2013 at 1:06pm
Hey Art,
Those look great. Do you ever see producing the Ski Nautique dash plaque?
Scott

Scott, the setup charge for making the mold would scare you silly! I know there is some demand for them, and my vendor could probably make them, but being smaller than the CC logos I think the cost might be higher.
Art
"Art"
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2013 at 4:44pm
Got you. I will give you a call sometime soon to catch up.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Candlwoodsteve View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candlwoodsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2013 at 8:36am
can I get on the long list of people who want a set of stainless cc logo emblems? they look awesome!
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 3:31pm
Can do. I have some on hand. Sending you a PM.
"Art"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2013 at 3:45pm
Just a heads up for any of you interested in a set. Art brought these things in to show a few of us while we were having breakfast and coffee this past weekend and the pictures do not do them justice. These things are beautiful!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
fishnut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2013 at 1:37pm
I bought a set of the stainless, polished emblems from Art recently & just want to let everyone one know these are very high quality! If you are considering buying these, I think you will be very pleased.

Thanks for producing these, Art.
'86 Fish Nautique (current project)
'89 Ski Nautique (sold)
'81 Cuddy Nautique (sold)
67ccmustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67ccmustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2013 at 2:51pm
Greetings!

Would love to have a pair of SS emblems for my 67 Mustang.

They look so nice I might be afraid to put on the boat and have to hang above the mantle instead@!

-Glenn Neidermeier
Fonz got eaten by a shark?

67 CC Mustang

ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2013 at 5:17pm
I currently have two pairs that are not spoken for. I'll send you a PM with details.
Art
"Art"
blammie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blammie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2013 at 3:46pm
Hey Art,
What is the status of your supply. My Barracuda was complete two days ago , and today one of my emblems is broken. I can't figure it out. Anyways, I would like a set of the stainless, unless you might have an original laying around, and in that case one would work. On that note. Did any of the guys who bought these previously have singles? I would gladly pay $90 for somebody's original if they have one laying around. It's gonna drive me nuts until I make this right.
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2013 at 12:11am
I currently have one pair left with no name on them, and another pair that one of our members said he wanted but I have not heard back from him nor has he answered my queries about whether he really wants them.

I am at Callaway Gardens all this week helping with the Masters, but I did bring both pairs with me. If you are anywhere near here, you could have a pair instantly.

I do have the one original one from which the mold was made, but I need to keep it in case anything ever happens to the mold. Also, the guy I deal with at the foundry might retire at the end of this year, so I have to make a decision as to whether to order more now in case my source disappears. Nothing ever comes easily!

If you want to call me, my cell # is 407 760 1249. Cell service is spotty at Callaway, so if you don't get me, please leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Art
"Art"
blammie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blammie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2013 at 12:17pm
Consider me in for a set. I am working the next three nights, but will be off for the weekend. I will try to reach you this weekend or early next week. Thanks.
MPienta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MPienta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2013 at 9:53pm
Hello Art,

I would be interested in a set of polished emblems from the next production run.

Regards,

Michael Pienta

ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2013 at 11:05pm
Brett and Michael.....I still have the two pairs mentioned above. They are available now. Please P-M me for details if you like. Otherwise you can use my regular email at acozier@nautique.com
Thanks,
Art
"Art"
blammie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blammie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2013 at 6:53am
Got mine about a week or two ago. You will not be disappointed Micheal.
Capn Dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capn Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2013 at 1:18pm
Is the price per pair?
Capn Dan
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2013 at 1:40pm
Capn..... No, the $90 is per each, plus shipping, which normally has been running $15-$20 in the eastern half of the Country.

Right now, the two pairs that I have on hand are spoken for. If you only need to replace one, I know of an individual who bought a pair from me and has one used original one off his boat that he wants to sell.

I expect another shipment of stainless steel ones in a few weeks.

Art
"Art"
63 Atom Skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Atom Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2013 at 2:56pm
I too would be VERY interested for the "Atom Skier" dash emblem - been looking for one of these for a while.
Jason
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2013 at 4:39pm
Unfortunately Jason I'm sure that Art will tell you the cost to develop these for you and maybe a couple of others would be prohibitive
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2014 at 10:50am
I just ordered a pair. In a PM with Art, the business that helps him help us out with these is being sold. He isn't sure if he'll be able to get them anymore, but ordered one more batch. It might be wise to put an order in with him so that he can get a better estimate of future demand.
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Unfortunately Jason I'm sure that Art will tell you the cost to develop these for you and maybe a couple of others would be prohibitive

Does anyone have access to a 3-D Printer? Those things are amazing. We have "WorkShops" here in the area.. You pay $40 a month and have access to all kinds of machines. A New Workshop just opened up and it has the 3-D Printer.

If I could get my hands on some of these " Scripts "

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
gpope65ccb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gpope65ccb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2014 at 2:16pm
Hi Art!
It's Gary, with the '65 Barracuda SS.
I just ran across your post on the logos and I need (2) for my boat in polished SS. Do you still have them?

Once again, you're very helpful!
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2014 at 6:13pm
Yes, in fact you have drawn the lucky straw. I have one pair left from the current batch, and I have more on order. However, this will be the last pair at the current price. Casting vendor has raised the price, so since this is a break-even situation, I will have to raise accordingly.

As you probably know, they are $90 each. Freight to most of the eastern part of the country runs $20 via UPS, so, in round numbers, $200 for a pair. If you send my your address, I can give you an exact freight quote.

The way I have been doing this is to have you mail me a check; I'm too old to understand PayPal and all that stuff. Also send your phone contact number and your outside email address. The day or the day after I get the check, I will ship them and UPS will advise you by email that they are on the way.
"Art"
63 Atom Skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Atom Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2014 at 11:08am
I'm still interested in the Atom Skier logo (picture of script above) - just thought I'd throw that back out there...
Jason
nautique74 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 4:51pm
I bought a set of emblems from you, off ebay last year and had them chromed and they look great.

I have found out since that there are two sizes of emblems, the ones I bought are the small emblems. Do you have the large ones?
1974 Ski Nautique
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 6:09pm

Now I'm confused. (not an unusual condition for me! :)

I have never, ever sold a single item via ebay. Was it you who tried to pay me by PayPal and I couldn't get it to work?

The emblems that I am selling are about 14-1/2 inches long.
do you mean the smaller Ski Nautique emblems that are on the dashboards of the boats? They are about 8" long.

You had the stainless chromed?
"Art"
matthewbmiceli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthewbmiceli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2014 at 9:09pm
Hello, could you give me the information for ordering a set in polished stainless.
Thank you.
Matthew Miceli 352-396-6342
matthewbmiceli@gmail.com
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by 63 Atom Skier 63 Atom Skier wrote:

I too would be VERY interested for the "Atom Skier" dash emblem - been looking for one of these for a while.

Jason<
Are you still around? I and I'm sure everyone would enjoy seeing some pictures of the Atom. If it's anything like the picture you posted, it's beautiful!

Did you ever find the emblem?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
matthewbmiceli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matthewbmiceli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2014 at 5:52pm
I am looking for the long emblems that go on the port and starboard act hull sides on an early Ski Nautique. 1974
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic