NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You didn build that !

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 79>
Author
ononewheel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:06am
Fox news outed Osama's shooter, by name, and city.   Yikes.

Seriously, isn't that treason?

I know you could argue the soldier wrote a book, but it has yet to be released, and vetted by the goberment.

If we let the professionals do everything it takes all the fun out of youtube
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:15am
Originally posted by ononewheel ononewheel wrote:

I know you could argue the soldier wrote a book, but it has yet to be released, and vetted by the goberment.

Yea, I saw that. I can't imagine what legitimate purpose that serves.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:18am
Originally posted by OverMyHead OverMyHead wrote:

Ark, is nice, but too close to the best gift ever given to the Dems.

Todd Akin.

Thanks Jon, for reposting that bit 'bout mitt, I saw that earlier today in the fiction area of the library.

Seth, can you actually refute any of it, or are you still looking at fiction? A blanket wishful statement does not make it true.

What part Todd Akin?   Must not be, that doesn't need refuting.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:31am
Originally posted by john b john b wrote:

Yeah.   But cnbc, msnbc.......whomever isn't talking about it either.

As an American, that should piss all of us off no matter which side you stand on.   

They all really are Lame stream.   Left or right. Blue or red.
It's a flipping soap opera.    Ratings and advertising pays the bills, just mold the message to your audience.

I know they just love the current race. Cha-ching.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:42am

Thanks Jon, for reposting that bit 'bout mitt, I saw that earlier today in the fiction area of the library.

The Dewey decimal system is supposed to keep government employees from putting those things back in the wrong section.

Yeh, I saw it in the fiction side.   Non'fiction about Romney is accurate, and a worthwhile read.

Talk about Bain, but fail to say what Bain is only half the story.
Same with taxes.
And on down the list.

The top ten was funny.

Where did you get that interesting read?    I hope my bio doesn't have a "top ten " list attached. If you read that and cannot figure out it is written so slanted to make it almost a satire, then I got nothing for you.   
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:45am
I think overmyhead means the part about Jesus returning to Missouri. I said Arkansas earlier. Sorry about that, I checked Mormon.org and i now stand corrected that it is Missouri. I hope he can drop in on the ACBS convention at Table Rock Lake this year. I have vacation at Rock Lane Lodge there and it is heavenly!

In the Mormon faith, it is believed that a tribe of ancient Israelites came to America 600 years before Christ. Every summer, hundreds of the faithful act out the story on the same Missouri hill where Smith, the founder, is believed to have dug up the golden plates containing the scripture in the book of Mormon.

According to the Book of Mormon, after Jesus reserection, he visited America. America plays a special role in Mormonism. Mormons believe that when Jesus returns to Earth, he will first go to Jerusalem and then to Missouri.

As I said, I do not pick on Mormon beliefs any more than those of other religions, I find this interesting However.

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:51am

Has any of you thought of this? Maybe there is no Seal by that name at all. Maybe it's just a plant to have the whole team take out some more al-Qaeda or even Zawahiri. If I don't post for awhile you'll know I was right But maybe they have thought of that already too
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ononewheel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:54am
Curious then, why they used FOX?

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:59am

Curious then, why they used FOX?

Fox probably offered the most affordable rates. It was just a business decision I'm sure.

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 1:59am
Do I have to spell everything out? Thats because they would be the last ones that al Qaeda would think that would spill the beans
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 2:04am
Hi Gary,
I guess even Fox can't spill the beans on your secret project. If I ever get home to the burbs I will need an update on that thing.

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 2:18am

Why are you upset now? I didn't here anything when Obama was leaking the events and sold out the Doc that got the DNA. I guess its only a problem when someone who was actually involved says something.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 2:40am

Hi Gary,
I guess even Fox can't spill the beans on your secret project. If I ever get home to the burbs I will need an update on that thing.

Secret project going fine except for one snag. Shift cable too short,measured wrong.Waiting on fiberglass mat due here tommorow and the biggest part of project, filling old control hole going well too. Hope to have it done in a couple of weeks. Here is a trial fitting,don't let any news agencies see this

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 3:01am

Why are you upset now? I didn't here anything when Obama was leaking the events and sold out the Doc that got the DNA. I guess its only a problem when someone who was actually involved says something.

Well, its like this:
If you are a citizen ( the doctor) spying for a foreign government (the USA) against the country where you hold citizenship for money or whatever incentive was offered, you are due no protection and deserve what you get. The doctor committed a treasonous act spying for the CIA.

On the other hand, if you are one of the most elite warriors this country employs, sacrificing anything, including your life, if necessary, to protect the interests of the United States, I believe that every citizen, company, or organization, has a duty to protect that brave warrior. Oh, that's right, this is Fox News, a foreign company that hacks 911 victims phones for profits and has already had 74 of their employees charged with crimes over the hacking scandal. Why would you expect them to do anything ethical?

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 3:05am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Hi Gary,

Secret project going fine except for one snag. Shift cable too short,measured wrong.Waiting on fiberglass mat due here tommorow and the biggest part of project, filling old control hole going well too. Hope to have it done in a couple of weeks. Here is a trial fitting,don't let any news agencies see this

I will be smiling in my sleep after seeing that photo. It's the best! I so wish I could have found a GOOD blue SS, and not the anchor I sacrificed. Colored hulls are best, SS colored hulls are off the charts!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 3:14am
So john, The good doctor so believed in Obama's mission (and I say that last part lightly) that he was willing to commit treason against his own country. Do you not think Obama in fact owed him something for this, rather than selling him out to enhance an election campaign?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 3:32am

So john, The good doctor so believed in Obama's mission (and I say that last part lightly) that he was willing to commit treason against his own country. Do you not think Obama in fact owed him something for this, rather than selling him out to enhance an election campaign?

I don't know why you would think it is to enhance an election campaign. It is one of the biggest news stories in the past decade.
Yes, our government owed the "good doctor" whatever he was paid to commit treason against his country. Case closed. That's how it works. War is a dirty business and It's a business deal and nothing more.
The bottom line is, USA 1 BinLaden 0
Take it to the bank ching ching!

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 3:33am

I don't know why you would think it is to enhance an election campaign. It is one of the biggest news stories in the past decade.
Yes, our government owed the "good doctor" whatever he was paid to commit treason against his country. Case closed. That's how it works. War is a dirty business and It's a business deal and nothing more.
Take it to the bank ca ching!

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 3:37am

I don't know why you would think it is to enhance an election campaign. It is one of the biggest news stories in the past decade. At least he didn't stand on the aircraft carrier beneath a "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner as they dumped the body.
Take it to the bank ca ching!
On the other hand, Fox News just did the same thing as good Dr treason. The difference is that soldier they outer was there to protect Fox's expectation of free speech, and for his heroism they published his name and home town. Like I said, they don't care what it costs the soldier as long as they profit from it.
Are you one of "those people" who think that war and spycraft is fair? Maybe you object to killing tens of thousands of women and children with the atomic bomb and the firebombing of Tokyo. How about the bombing of Baghdad? Korea? Vietnam.
When you play in these games the object is to kill, murder people. It's not to coddle.
Do you really think anyone cares about good Dr Treason?

And one other important fact that everyone is ignoring.

The doctor who assisted the CIA in tracking down Osama bin Laden was sentenced to 33 years in prison for conspiring with an Islamist militant commander (Bin Laden), not for treason or conspiring with the US or CIA.

The judgment against Shakil Afridi debunked the widely held assumption that he had been convicted for his involvement with the American spy agency.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 11:17am
Wow john, I am amazed how you see one situation as black and white and thus ok, but and the other as white and black and thus wrong, when they are so similar. first the score is Bin laden over 3000 to the US's 1. ithe war on terror is about tied up, but we have Obama weakening our defense and handing out our playbook at half time. Our ability to even the score has been compromised.

We all know the doctor received political justice rather than legal as indicated that he conspired with the person he helped bring to justice, that would be like charging a cop for the crimes of a group he infiltrated in a sting operation. If that happened how many cops would participate in stings in the future?

Pakistan stated they had a joint mission with the US to bring Bin Laden to justice. The doctor should be viewed as a hero by both countries for his contribution to achieve this goal. How can this be treason? Unless of course they were lying about there goals, and the us was falling for it which would indicate some serious shortcomings in this administrations foreign policy abilities.

Obama on the other hand enthusiastically gave out our tactics to promote himself. Far closer to treason in my opinion.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 12:43pm

Wow john, I am amazed how you see one situation as black and white and thus ok, but and the other as white and black and thus wrong, when they are so similar. first the score is Bin laden over 3000 to the US's 1. ithe war on terror is about tied up, but we have Obama weakening our defense and handing out our playbook at half time. Our ability to even the score has been compromised.

We all know the doctor received political justice rather than legal as indicated that he conspired with the person he helped bring to justice, that would be like charging a cop for the crimes of a group he infiltrated in a sting operation. If that happened how many cops would participate in stings in the future?

Pakistan stated they had a joint mission with the US to bring Bin Laden to justice. The doctor should be viewed as a hero by both countries for his contribution to achieve this goal. How can this be treason? Unless of course they were lying about there goals, and the us was falling for it which would indicate some serious shortcomings in this administrations foreign policy abilities.

Obama on the other hand enthusiastically gave out our tactics to promote himself. Far closer to treason in my opinion.

You are confusing Bush's score with Obama's.
Bush: 3000 dead at WTC. 4475 soldiers dead in the useless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. 35,000 injured, many permanently.$5,000.000.000.000 down the drain. It's where a good portion of our debt came from.
However on Obama's watch we have had no attacks in the US, ended one war completely and the other is wound down, AND we killed Bin Laden.
Send the message, if you attack us we will kill you whatever it takes. Screw the doctor, think about the 4475 soldiers who went to Bush's wars and never came home.
I, along with every patriotic American, am very proud of our operation in killing Bin Laden. It is a display of guts and courage at all levels.
Your viewpoint is surprising to me, sacrifice thousands of US soldiers and trillions of dollars to kill Bin Laden and Sadomy and its ok, let one snitch sit in jail for a while and the sky is falling. Who's side are you on?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2012 at 3:24am
John, I am very proud of our military and intelligence personnel and their efforts to get bin laden.Of course we could have saved a lot of lives and a war or two if Clinton had taken care of him when he had the chance. What I am not proud of is a president doing everything possible to make sure we could not repeat the effort in the future, including giving out the details of how we did it to our enemies, just so the narcissist could try to claim some credit.
1987 Ski Nautique

john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2012 at 4:24am

John, I am very proud of our military and intelligence personnel and their efforts to get bin laden.Of course we could have saved a lot of lives and a war or two if Clinton had taken care of him when he had the chance. What I am not proud of is a president doing everything possible to make sure we could not repeat the effort in the future, including giving out the details of how we did it to our enemies, just so the narcissist could try to claim some credit.

What details did we give out? Do you really think it wasn't obvious in the aftermath? Is there really anything secret about a raid? Have you ever done one?
I believe the American taxpayers right to know what they went to two wars for and paid $5,000,000,000,000 and close to 5000 American soldiers lives for, trumps Dr snitch's rights, whatever you perceive them to be. MISSION FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED!
As far as preventing the 911 attacks, when Bush, was told during a presidential Daily Briefing that there were operatives training to fly heavy aircraft to likely use as weapons he said, and I may be paraphrasing a little, I don't want to hear any more of it. Read the 911 commission report.
Your reality has replaced actual reality in your mind to the extent that I see no point in participating in this thread.
See you on the boating side of the site!

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2012 at 7:47am
with....in the back of his mind and anyone with a brain, the rags trying to knock it down in 93 (the towers) how possibly could they not know? it baffles me that someone could claim with the intelligence available and the man power that Bin Laden used, that we knew nothing about this.
If Bush didnt know then he truly is a stupid man
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2012 at 8:48pm

I see no point in participating in this thread.

1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2012 at 7:37am
I can honestly say that Bush broke America
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I can honestly say that Bush broke America

Don't vote for him in 2012 then.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2012 at 11:13am
the fruit dont fall far Dave
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2012 at 11:18am
the bad part about it, is that the radicals that lurk and spew cannot dispute the fact, only try to put the blame on Obama...its not the man its the party's values
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2012 at 11:18am
the bad part about it, is that the radicals that lurk and spew cannot dispute the fact, only try to put the blame on Obama...its not the man its the party's values (Bush, Romney)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 79>
  Share Topic