NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Custom 1965 Correct Craft Mustang build

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2021222324 32>
Author
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2014 at 4:06pm
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2014 at 4:07pm
DMH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2014 at 2:13pm
I've been watching your project for awhile now. Looks awesome
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2014 at 4:49pm
Thank you! If you have any questions or want to see any particular pics let me know. I'll almost finished with the structure of the cover and plan to post pics tonight
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2014 at 5:32pm
I have been following along too as I am sure many others have. I like the project. You are a dynamo.
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2014 at 9:31pm
Thanks! I figure there's quite a few people following this, I couldn't help but notice there about 250 views between my posts sooo there must be watching. Or the same guy refreshing the page 250 times lol
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2014 at 10:39pm
General structure of the cover done, very pleased with myself. 1.5 inches wider , 2.5 taller. So glad to be rid of that wood booster! Comparison of size to a stars and strips

Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 2:55pm
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 2:57pm
Does anybody have one of these or know where to get one?

Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 11:45am
Bump for the Taylor made badge. Any ideas?
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 5:50pm
Here's the last one for a couple days, going home to pick up my new to me diesel Mercedes!

63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 11:34pm
That's a sharp looking boat! I know you've received some nice compliments here, well deserved, I like the way you just decide to do something, and a few days later its done and looking good.

Careful her shirt/bathing suit doesn't get caught in the alternator belt, but make sure to post pictures if it does!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 12:33am
there's a boat in that picture?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
skiermanbrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiermanbrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 2:20am
Where did the boat go? . . . Oh, there it is.
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2014 at 12:13am
Haha she'll appreciate that for sure
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2014 at 8:41pm
Sooo just one last time, any ideas on the Taylor Made Badge?
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2014 at 4:56pm
Contact Taylor Made. They are still in business and that is still their logo. They should have something.

Contact Us Methods

Phone: 1-800-628-5188
or
Email: customercare@taylormadeproducts.com

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2014 at 2:36pm
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2014 at 7:10pm
Got all the gauge lights working. Now just to match the bulbs
RobertV View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2014 at 11:30am
Just wanted to say that this build is very impressive!
Thank you for sharing all of your hard work.
I'm jealous of the three Ts you have: Talent, Time and Tools.
Boat looks fantastic and that motor running is better than...... Insert your favorite vice here.
Can't wait to see her completed.
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2014 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by RobertV RobertV wrote:

Just wanted to say that this build is very impressive!
Thank you for sharing all of your hard work.
I'm jealous of the three Ts you have: Talent, Time and Tools.
Boat looks fantastic and that motor running is better than...... Insert your favorite vice here.
Can't wait to see her completed.

Thanks! You don't really need time, talent or tools; just be bat-$hit insane and obsessive and the rest will follow!

I made a stern light pole that I really dig and I'll post pics as soon as the flag comes in the mail
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 9:52pm
Haven't done muchwork on the mustang because it's been too cold and I've very busy with winterizing boats. Bit here are some pics that will make quite a few of you tuck it under the belt line, 1921 Hackercraft gentlemans racer. Sadly the original liberty v12 ended up on the bottom of the lake and it has a boring big block in it now.

Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 9:55pm
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2014 at 9:57pm
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 8:18am
V-12s must be popular on lake bottoms, they brought this one up and restored it. Google Liberty the Second if you'd like some history. Notice the rudder in the front, perhaps the cause for rollover? Oops that looks like 8cyl? Allison aircraft engine?

Brian
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 8:18am
Brian
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2014 at 2:47pm
I should break out the scuba gear lol
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2014 at 7:44pm
Finished my flag pole. Normal style light pole but i took the Jetson top off a telescoping pole, ground it down to fit.
Hussler View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2014 at 7:47pm
Also, last night was the best weather we had for a while, had to cruise.

cbdenco View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbdenco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2014 at 11:51pm
Great pics! Looks cool. Go team red!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2021222324 32>
  Share Topic