Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tons of parts, PRICES REDUCED!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
MarineSRT8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tons of parts, PRICES REDUCED!!!!!
    Posted: November-15-2011 at 4:57pm
Here is an updated list of parts I have for sale and the photobucket link to see them. Please feel free to call me @ 317.590.2431 or email me at uniquelytuned@gmail.com regarding the purchase of these parts. Please keep in mind buyers pay all shipping and prices are final. 90% of these parts are brand new so if you can find them cheaper elsewhere good for you. Thank you for your time and happy boating.

http://s842.photobucket.com/albums/zz343/SRT8YOU/

Engine- As is assembled, $5000 (will part out, email for specs)

Front glass(80-82) $100

Marine cover material(enough to make an entire cover) $100

Ski pocket (80-82) $50

Interior Panels($50)

Fuel tank w/ new sender $100

Air dump $5

Steering wheel $75

Starter plate $30

Bell housing $100

Buffer plate $50

Dash fuses $10

Rockford Fosgate marine sub $75

Rockford Fosgate marine comp speakers (4) $150

Kicker wiring kit $50

Kicker marine amp $400

Throttle bracket $10

DUI rev limiter $50

Lifeguard fuel/air sep $30

Batt cutoff $10

Speedo $75

Ignition $10

Acme 422 $350

Fuel filter $50

Inline blower $20

LH alt kit $50

RH alt kit $50

Pitot tubes $30

Motor/tranny mts $125

Water jet cut sn logo $25

Seats $200 a pc

Engine Cover $50

I also have a 1980 SN hull and trailer for sale. The trailer is powder coated black and has been extended 3ft to facilitate easier launching.(Pics Below)

Please note:

1) My phone and email are the best ways to contact me

2) If you were one of the members who whined about this thread previously I really don't need negative posts on here as there are members in need of parts who may utilize this to their benefit so keep your comments to yourself.

3) I want to reiterate the fact that ALL PRICES ARE FIRM!!!
"Some people go an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem"

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

johnpambianchi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnpambianchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2011 at 11:57pm
Thanks for the emblem. It looks great. Just sent you a check for the shipping.
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2011 at 1:19pm
Nathan, It's me again. Tell me about the mooring over material. I only need the black. What are the dimensions, (LxW)and it looks jet black. What is the brand name of the material, or can you describe it by product and weight. I'm considering a cover for a 1990 Ski that covers the platform and will measure what I need. Thanks, Todd Benjamin
gugi55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gugi55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2011 at 1:33pm
I am interested in the speedo. can you e mail me a pict i am looking for an Airguide 50 mph.   i will buy it if it is in good shape ... you can e mail at gugi55@hotmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2011 at 1:44pm
Gugi, There is a link at the top of Nathan's message that shows the speedo. Not Airguide and 80 mph. Good luck, as they come up on the every now and then. Todd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2011 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Got Tiques Got Tiques wrote:

Nathan, It's me again. Tell me about the mooring over material. I only need the black. What are the dimensions, (LxW)and it looks jet black. What is the brand name of the material, or can you describe it by product and weight. I'm considering a cover for a 1990 Ski that covers the platform and will measure what I need. Thanks, Todd Benjamin

Here are pics of the carpet. 5ftx??? I need to know you're serious before I unroll all of this. The fabric that is white on the opposite side is felt(white part) and the other fabric is just all weather fabric. These are both heavy boat cover material. I do not know the brand.

These two rolls correspond with pic 2a

This pic corresponds with 2b

2a

2b

2b

2b

2a

2a
"Some people go an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem"

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2011 at 12:22am
Nathan,

Sorry, I don't think that is what I'm after. I would need a black material that is ~12' wide by 24' long (min) and is a good mooring cover material.

Thanks, anyway.   Todd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2011 at 5:45pm
Here's another update as I shipped a few parts yesterday.

Front glass(80-82) $100
Ski pocket (80-82) $50
Interior Panels($50)
Air dump $5
Steering wheel $75
Starter plate $30
Bell housing $100   
Kicker wiring kit $50
Kicker marine amp $400
Throttle bracket $10
DUI rev limiter $50
Batt cutoff $10
Speedo $75
Ignition $10
Acme 422 $350
Fuel filter $50
Inline blower $20
LH alt kit $50
RH alt kit $50
Pitot tubes $30
Motor/tranny mts $125
Seats $200 a pc
Engine Cover $50

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

79TiqueRebuild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79TiqueRebuild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2011 at 5:48pm
Nathan,
I got the parts yesterday.The only surprise I had is that they came so fast. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and again Thank You for your service to our country. Monty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2011 at 8:20pm
Thanks Monty! I am glad I could be of assistance.

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2011 at 5:50pm
Bump for good deals!!

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 10:58pm
BUMP

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2012 at 5:30am
Do you still have a speedo? I need one for a 1980 sn...sempre fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 5:28pm
Brian, I have one however it is not a factory speedo. Let me know if you're still interested.

To All:

I have received a ton of emails asking about random parts not listed in my initial post so in an attempt to clear up any misunderstandings these parts are from a 1980 Ski Nautique. A lot of these parts are universal BUT some are not. I DO NOT HAVE ANY PARTS FOR ANY OTHER YEARS.

Ok, I hope that cleared a few things up. I am sincerely sorry if you thought I had more than I did I honestly did not intend to lead anyone on. Good luck with your projects and happy boating!!

Nate

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 8:07pm
Yes i am definitely interested can you email me a picture? Brian82683@comcast.net Thanks!
rtsuggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtsuggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2012 at 11:48pm
I need some of your items , throttle bracket , Air dump , Alt kit LH
Emails sent

Thanks
78 nautique
78 ski nautique SOLD
85 ski nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2012 at 12:07am
Brian & rtsuggs, emails sent!

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2012 at 1:11pm
Just a quick update, a few parts sold...

Front glass(80-82) $100
Ski pocket (80-82) $50
Interior Panels($50)
Steering wheel $75
Starter plate $30
Bell housing $100   
Kicker wiring kit $50
Kicker marine amp $400
DUI rev limiter $50
Batt cutoff $10
Speedo $75
Ignition $10
Acme 422 $350
Fuel filter $50
Inline blower $20
RH alt kit $50
Pitot tubes $30
Motor/tranny mts $125
Seats $200 a pc
Engine Cover $50

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

rtsuggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtsuggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 11:33pm
Got everything today. What a great deal.

Thanks again , Rob
78 nautique
78 ski nautique SOLD
85 ski nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2012 at 3:05pm
Rob,
Pleasure doing business with you. I hope the parts get your boat back in the water you back in the wake!!

Nate

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 3:50pm
Front Windshield glass(80-82) $100
Ski pocket (80-82) $50
Interior Panels($50)
Steering wheel $75
Starter plate $30     
Kicker wiring kit $50
Kicker marine amp $400
DUI rev limiter $50
Batt cutoff $10
AutoMeter Ultra Lite Marine Series Speedo $75
AutoMeter Ultra Lite Marine Series volt meter $25
AutoMeter Ultra Lite Marine Series Water Temp gauge $25
Ignition $10
Acme 422 $350
Fuel filter $50
Inline blower $20
Motor/tranny mts $125
Seats $200 a pc
Engine Cover $50

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

wwchevy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wwchevy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 9:51am
Nate,
I recieved the gas tank yesterday and everything looks great, I appreciate it.
Thank you.
Wes
wwchevy
1989 Barefoot Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2012 at 2:53am
Wes, no problem!! I hope it gets you back in the water!!

Nate

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2012 at 10:24pm
I decided to tear my engine apart so I have a few extra parts to add to the list.

Moroso mid sump oil pan-250
RWP-275
Upper pulley-50
Lower pulley(billet)-50
belts-10
Oil Sump-20
Timing Cover-75
RWP Bracket-15
Water Pump elbow hose-20
Oil drain tube-20
Oil pressure sending unit plus extension-25

Complete Valve train(RH Rotation)-500

So as you can see by the last picture I paid 720 for the cam so at 500 its a heck of a deal.

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2012 at 12:10am
Nathan, It's Todd Benjamin again. I will buy both upper and lower pulleys and belts, the RWP Bracket, water hose elbow, oil drain kit, and oil pressure extension fitting. Totals $190 plus shipping to:

Todd Benjamin 1014 Cherokee Rd., Scotia, NY, 12302. Send me the shipping estimate for ground freight and your mailing address, and as always, I will send you a good check. Thanks, Todd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2012 at 4:18am
Todd, I'm in class all day tomorrow but I'll get to the FedEx store first thing Wednesday!!

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2012 at 2:12pm
Two more things CCFers. I have stripped everything of any value off my boat so if anyone is doing a nautical theme bar or needs a bow for their bar table mine is up for grabs, first person here gets it. Second I am selling the trailer as well. It is a CC #3 that has been stripped and powder coated. The first $600 gets it.

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2012 at 8:10pm
How much for just the trailer bowstop?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2012 at 11:17pm
Nathan,

Please email me you address and correct spelling of you last name so that I don't insult you again, I'll get a check off to you tomorrow. My mailing address is the same: Todd Benjamin, 1014 Cherokee Rd., Scotia, NY, 12302

Thanks, Todd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineSRT8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2012 at 9:02pm
74, I'm not going to remove any parts from the trailer sorry. Wouldn't help my cause selling it.

Todd, email sent.

-Pres. Ronald Reagan-

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic