NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I looked at another Mustang for sale.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 9:10pm
Gary what is that top dark blue boat that might be paint i am not sure but it is beautiful
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2011 at 9:20pm
I really don't know Pete,it's in the diaries dated 2005. It's a Mustang SS with a different windshield. Link
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
mkking54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkking54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2017 at 10:54pm
Does anybody know where this 69 Mustang is located?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2017 at 11:17pm
Are you referring to the one I linked above?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
mkking54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkking54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2017 at 3:42pm
Yes, my brother was the original owner of this boat. Our father was at that time a CORRECT CRAFT dealer in Virginia. My brother would like to know where it is located.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2017 at 4:26pm
Last I saw of it was back in 4-2012 on ebay. It was pretty rough by then,interior was completely trashed. Don't know if it sold- with a day to go it had 11 bids up to 410.00 but had not met reserve. It was in the Tifton Georgia area.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
mkking54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkking54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2017 at 8:39pm
I hope we are talking about the same Mustang. It had a painted engine box, different windshield and teak step plates.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2017 at 9:48pm
Well thats up to you to decide,only one other person here that might know more about it is TRBenj. I myself am 99.999% sure,there just are not that many SS's out there. Add in the unusual painted color,the odd windshield,and the remains of the interior that matched the boat in the diaries. Not to mention the FL registration numbers being the same .ebay does not show that seller to be around anymore. Does your brother remember the serial number?

You can click on these scans to make them bigger to read-

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2017 at 12:12pm
That blue mustang goes way back, all the way back to my very first thread on CCF

http://correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=86&KW=mustang&title=seeking-6669-mustang

I found the site in January 04, looking for an old mustang.   Keith directed me to that blue one. Looked nice, liked the color and the SS model, but Florida was kind of a long way from MA. I ended up getting my Tique instead after responding to an ad on here for an Al Tyll Skier. At that point I changed my screen name to match the incorrect date on the title. At that point I did not know there was any such thing as a "75 Tique"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2017 at 1:13pm
Interesting story Larry. I kept an eye on it only because I have one and there seem to be so few of them. Barracuda SS's seem to be a dime a dozen,Mustangs not so. Probably good that you got the Tique. after finding a console and putting it in I realize why they might have taken it out in the first place, not a lot of excess room and might be the reason the windshield has been changed too.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2017 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

not a lot of excess room .

Yes, I too find it harder and harder to get behind the helm as time goes on. The Atom doesn't have any excess room at all. We aren't as limber as we once were!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
mkking54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkking54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2017 at 6:58pm
I talked to my brother and the serial number SS 2342 on a aluminum plate mounted on the stringer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic