Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BIG DAY FOR THE BEAR!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIG DAY FOR THE BEAR!!
    Posted: January-26-2011 at 3:12am
     Hard to believe but my little brother JBear turns 60 today!! Many of you know him as the guy who always has the welcome mat out for CC/Fans and/or the guy with the grey mane blowing in the breeze. He is a great guy, great ski partner, and an even better brother!!
     Have a great day John, enjoy your trip,[won't take long for you to realize why you moved south]. I'll continue to hold down the fort here in the 70 degree temp'!!

Bill
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 3:25am
Happy Birthday John,and many more.Hope you have a great day!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 3:26am
Happy B-Day Jbear. You dont look or act a day over 50!
83Ski
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 3:42am
Happy bday Jbear! Hope it's a good one!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 8:30am
So the bear is 60 today. No doubt a barefoot run with his buddy Eddie and a HOT date with the lovely Patti is on the menu for today. Happy birthday John and here's to you having plenty more. :[][]: (clink)
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 10:13am
Happy Birthday John! I will toast in your honor also.
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 10:17am
Happy Birthday John - take the day off
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 10:18am
shootin dust? happy birthday, does that mean you will increase your age limit to above the legal mark?
"the things you own will start to own you"
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 10:34am
Have a great one John!
LaurelLakeSkier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurelLakeSkier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 10:36am
Happy Birthday John....enjoy the day!
The world is full of youth—what we need is a fountain of smart!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 11:39am
As- usual Beat to the punch again by a 'sniper'!! Waiting up to the wee hours of the morning after the strike of Midnight--BAMM!!

Happy Birthday John!!

BE SAFE out there today. Pouring rain here- but they called for snow!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 11:50am
Way to go John, Happy B-day to ya !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 12:04pm
A very happy birthday John!!
Three big kisses from Chantal

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 1:23pm
Congrats Jbear...Have a great day!
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

[As- usual Beat to the punch again by a 'sniper'!! Waiting up to the wee hours of the morning after the strike of Midnight--BAMM!!]

Happy Birthday John!!

BE SAFE out there today. Pouring rain here- but they called for snow!

Sorry Marty...didn't mean to step on your toes! You are exactly right though, waited up past midnight just to make sure I got the birthday post in. I know 60 is very special for the "Bear"......Yea right!

Bill
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 2:32pm
Happy Birthday John. I've left you a couple of phone messages.
I will be in Orlando on Super Bowl Sunday and was hoping to catch your
for breakfast or lunch.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 2:34pm
Happy Birthday John!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 2:37pm
Happy B-day john!!!! I hope to be able to foot as you do when I turn 60!!
enjoy your day my friend.

sebastian
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 2:52pm
J,
Have a great day. I'm glad you were born and that our cyber paths have crossed. Still hope to meet you someday! All the best,
David
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 5:59pm
Very cool to see the friendships you have on here and the great bond you seem to have as brothers. Happy Birthday! I hope I'm s active as you at 60.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 7:24pm
Happy Birthday John. Surely your hair cannot be 60 years old
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 7:29pm
Happy Birthday John....be safe out there and enjoy!
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 9:28pm
Ditto from all above.        Hope you have a Great Day!   
Keep on Footin'   
-Steve the Pirate
86 Barefoot Nautique

Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
MI-nick View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MI-nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 9:46pm
As far as I can tell, I'm not quite sure...
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2011 at 10:00pm
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 1:23am
Happy B Day J Bear.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2011 at 10:18pm

Happy Birthday !!!!!

Dave
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2011 at 7:45pm
Guys...Thanks to all my C/CFan buddies...you guys all know how I feel about the friends made on here, the help, road trips and visits, reunions and all the rest...this place is truely special. Made even more special by (finally) having my brother on here with us.

Would have answered this sooner but was gone on a 3 day trip to Williamsburg VA with Patti. Had a great time, seen some old ski club friends, WSWSC friends are like C/CFan friends, they are everywhere. But the best part was Patti booked our return trip on AMTRAK! Got to ride the train all the way to Winter Haven. Had our own little room to sleep in . Ate in the dining car and they even had Beam in the club car! It was totally AWESOME!

john

ps to BKH: somehow missed the calls...will call ya and see what we can make up.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2011 at 9:44pm
hey john I missed this thread, It seems you had a special time this year! congratulations!
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2011 at 11:13pm
JBEAR!! Happy Birthday young man! I hope it was an awesome time
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic