NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 12>
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2010 at 12:06pm
Pretty soon he should start making his way to Argentina to enjoy summer down there, and then on to Australia. It seems very doable for him to literally go around the world.
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2010 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by 65 'cuda 65 'cuda wrote:

Anybody seen that dog?

He hasn't arrived at our house yet... He probably needed to see a counselor after spending time at Quinners!
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2010 at 12:54pm
Lost Dog... small tan and white, water skiing, bull dog, last seen wearing a blue ski vest. Very friendly, love's people, a real party animal.   He was looking a little run down, possibly a few too many beverages, or maybe the monkey just plain wore him out... Bully, we won't ask too many questions, we know a young dog might be feeling his oats, but it would be nice if you would check in from time to time.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2010 at 9:28pm
Sorry for the slow response guys, I've been super busy this week.

Bully arrived in Canton, Ohio last Thursday. He has been having a lot of fun with his new friends!
Last weekend we took him and showed him some of Canton's landmarks.

Bully with the Wise's at the Football Hall of Fame

Bully and Paula

Bully at the William McKinley Monument

Bully with his friends wearing their cool new shirts!

Bully behind the helm of the Sport (he likes that shinny knob!)

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2010 at 1:56am
To cold for Bully up in Ohio...needs to visit Jo the TN wonder dog here in warm Central Florida.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2010 at 2:14am
Randy! just be carefull not to get him to close to massillon, the tiger will get him. HA HA! send that pup to MI j connors 598 dayburg rd coldwater MI 49036 and well give him a ride in the separator. PUSH ON PUPPY get out of OH safe travels to our new mascot!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2010 at 2:52pm
No problem Jeff, I try to stay away from Massillon, I consider it to be the shallow end of the Stark county gene pool.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2010 at 2:53pm
Gary,

Where should I send Bully off to next?
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2010 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Pretty soon he should start making his way to Argentina to enjoy summer down there, and then on to Australia. It seems very doable for him to literally go around the world.

Do not forget he does have to make a stop in Europe... At Roger's place in England and to our place here in Belgium!

For the record, my adress:

Kristof and Chantal Erens
Opitterstraat 30
3960 BREE
Belgium

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2010 at 3:33am
Ouch Randy! that cut deep, i think im bleeding orange and black stripes GO TIGERS! grew up in massillon was thair till turning 28 then moved to MI send that hound my way. jeff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2010 at 1:12pm
Sorry Jeff, I sure didn't mean to offend you. But being that Bully is a bulldog after all, I'm not sure he would feel safe around a Massillon Tiger!
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2010 at 10:22pm
The temps are droppin' up north:

JBear needs a visitor:

Jo-Jo Berry
253 Chalet Estates St.
Lake Wales Fl.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2010 at 2:05am
I was thinking the same thing Gary, he needs to head south! I'll send him on his way Monday.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2010 at 3:11am
Jo can't wait!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2010 at 6:55pm
in case bully wants to cross the continent and go really south..here´s my address.

Maestra Juana Rueda 1631 (1609)
Boulogne, Buenos Aires
Argentina...

I´ll make sure he also visits Lucho in Rosario..and from there who Knows..maybe he wants to cross the pond to visit the european CCF´s, or go west to visit australian CCF´s...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2010 at 1:35am
Well guys Bully made it here over the weekend. Jo was very excited. They are getting aquainted while laying about in the sun out in the lanai.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 4:38pm
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 4:48pm
------------------------------
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 6:10pm

Monkey see Monkey Do, these guy's must have been in Hollywood, Johnny & Skirts room the night before

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 6:26pm
So much for ..."whatever happens at Reidp's stays at Reidp's?"
Sorry Bully:(
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 6:41pm
Sorry to have offended... I got a personal email on this one stating that these pictures are not appropriate for some audiences.
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Keeganino Keeganino wrote:

Sorry to have offended... I got a personal email on this one stating that these pictures are not appropriate for some audiences.

Off course they aren't! Luckily we're not those audiences
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2010 at 7:36pm
I am sure Bully would enjoy a trip to Australia. Would be a nice Christmas present for him a holiday down under. Aussie BBQ's and camping trips. I can even take him to obedience classes to help with the rehab required from Reids visit.

Maybe Foot or Randy could even accompany him.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2010 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Keeganino Keeganino wrote:

Ya could go back and edit them out; that's why those pictures where posted elsewhere in a different thread and not under this one. Bully enjoys a good Conga line with friends like everyone else.

Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Maybe Foot or Randy could even accompany him.

Working on it Lewy. Got the forms filled out today just need to find that birth certificate and turn it in.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2010 at 3:01pm
There ya go. Sorry guys. Did not mean to be the bad apple to ruin the bunch.   

1973 Skier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2010 at 12:46pm
Were is the little dog now? send him to michigan for a white X mas
W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2010 at 3:14pm
If Bully would like to do some New Years Eve Foot'n, go for a ride in a Firetruck, and then go to a Colts game...Send him to 3466 E. Bellefountaine Rd #107 Hamilton, IN 46742. We will make sure he has a good time.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2010 at 3:52am

Footin' in December in Indiana. that I want to see
-Adam

1973 Skier
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2010 at 11:10am
I don't know where the rascal is right now, but he's somehow gotten hold of a cell phone and texted Boaty the following: "pleez send a tiket so i can com play wif u and da monkees agin. i promis to beehav betr dis time. tanx, bully"

Boaty and Skipper however, are not quite ready for the return visit just yet, so they narc'd.

Yes, of course Boaty has a phone. Don't most 8 yr old kids these days?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

W.U.S.S. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2010 at 12:11pm
We have only been able to do it a few times in the last 15 year. Only when the lake is open. And yes it is cold! You should come play!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 12>
  Share Topic