NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CCFan wants to visit YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 12>
Author
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2010 at 12:46am
Bully's favorite team is certainly the FIRST PLACE Cincinnati Reds! (It has been a long time since we could say that at the end of August.)

Looks like you had a good time at the reunion.

Glad to see you are making new friends Bully, even if they are Monsters!

Where are you off to next?
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2010 at 2:36am
YES! GO BIG RED MACHINE!
Yes, I have been a fan a long time!
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
goodwinaj View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2010 at 7:22am
Bully always welcome in the UK

Frankby Cottage,
Montgomery Hill,
Caldy, CH481NF
UK

I hope he doesn't mind the cold. We will take him to the lake!!
Chester, UK.
1995 Ski Nautique
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2010 at 4:06pm
Off course, Bully is welcome to make a tour in Belgium!

Kristof & Chantal Erens
Opitterstraat 30
3960 BREE
Belgium

We'll let him have some REALLY GOOD beer...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 10:07am

Where's Bully? Must be traveling right now, check in soon Bully!
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 11:17am
Wooly Bully......Wooly Bully......Wooly Bully....
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by 65 'cuda 65 'cuda wrote:

Where's Bully? Must be traveling right now, check in soon Bully!

Bully left Cape Cod early this week (something about not wanting to get blown away by Earl...) He is on his way to his next stop in.... (one clue, safely inland)
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2010 at 10:41pm
Bully, how was your Labor day ?
Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2010 at 12:42am
Someone please send him to me. I want to take him to see The University of Alabama play in front of 101K + fans. He would love to see the defending Nat Champs play football. I can even take him and get a picture with the Heisman trophy. Then we will head out to the lake for some fun times.

Who do I send my address to....?

When I get him just let me know who to send him to and I will take care of it.

89 Ski Nautique 2001

89 Ski Nautique 2001
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2010 at 12:47am
Post it right here. Go back and edit your post and put your address in there. I'm sure Bully's " Travel Planner's " Emma and Colin , have his tickets allready in order.
66 Skylark
93 SN
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2010 at 12:52am
Why punish Bully with a trip down old news highway. Send him to me and we'll show him a real football game...between the hedges.

Go Dawgs!!
Doug
Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2010 at 12:55am
Uh ohhhh... looks like I started something here... HAHA. Lets just keep him in the SEC and all will be great.... kinda like we have kept the National Championship Trophy for the last 4 years.

89 Ski Nautique 2001

89 Ski Nautique 2001
dmiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2010 at 12:14pm
Hah! I knew that twas wrong the minute I posted it. Couldn't help myself.

I'm just glad we don't have to face you guys this season. At least not until later
Doug
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 10:39pm
Gary, any news from Bully?
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2010 at 11:06pm
We need to get Bully a better travel agent!

Larry, who did Bully go visit? He must be having a good time, haven't heard even a whimper out of that hound...

Emma and Colin are missing that dog!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 11:14am
Bully should be with Quinner (and Maddie...at least there is one responsible person in the household)
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 11:16am
We would love to have Bully stop in!

Blinkey's
183 Florence Road
New Brighton, PA 15066

we'll put him to work. :)
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 11:25am
Originally posted by sanity sanity wrote:

We would love to have Bully stop in!

Blinkey's
183 Florence Road
New Brighton, PA 15066

we'll put him to work. :)

Teach him how to spray more gel on the Mustang!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2010 at 11:30am
My thoughts EXACTLY! But first, he has to help put the interior back in the 81. He'll quickly learn to earn his keep with us.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2010 at 12:09am
Gary, any news on his whereabouts?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 1:16am
Hey Emma and Colin,
Bully paid us a visit to Reids this past weekend and hung out with the CCFans gathered for the weekend. He got to travel in Alans Bounder RV all the way from Chicago. His traveling companions said he slept the whole way knowing that he would have a full and busy weekend. He made allot of new friends as well as hooking up with some old friends.

He wanted to learn what the big dogs learn so he hoped aboard Boaty for some close up training and instruction from Reid. (note that Skipper is close by)

With all the boating and skiing going on Bully was chopping at the bit at everyone to get his turn so Boaty & Skipper got in the water with him and helped teach him to Slalom ski. Not too bad for a beginner!

With moves like that we figured he was ready for the big pull so we gave him a chance to show what he learned. NOW THAT'S a CCFan mascot if I ever saw one!

Bully hung out with us til the bitter end and finally went to bed and I believe he went on his next journey on a plane with JoeinNY.

Take care Bully we sure enjoyed hanging out with you!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Fly100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fly100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 7:40am
Originally posted by goodwinaj goodwinaj wrote:

Bully always welcome in the UK

Frankby Cottage,
Montgomery Hill,
Caldy, CH481NF
UK

I hope he doesn't mind the cold. We will take him to the lake!!

While he is over here best send him up to Grimsby (bring yourselves too if you would like.)

FLY

Covenham Water Ski Club
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 5:38pm
As of around 12:40am on Monday morning we have officially had a Bullyinny arrival... he is currently recovering from the weekend but hoping to Make it down to the shop on Wednesday night before he jumps the next plane.. the question is where too Gary.. give me a call or drop a post and let me know who is next in line!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 5:49pm
While Bully was chattin it up with Boaty, they got into a conversation about Nascar, and Boaty reminded him that the fall race here is just 2-1/2 weeks away. While it's definitely no Fenway Park, I'm sure Bully would like to strut his stuff at Lowes/Charlotte Motor Speedway. I promise i won't let him chase any of the cars, except for maybe Jimmy Johnson's. He's got plenty of time to travel in the meantime though.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2010 at 9:35pm
Let him chase down JJ and take a BIG OLE DUMP in JJ's car
66 Skylark
93 SN
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2010 at 10:39am
Joe,

Send him to Randy,

The Wise's
5151 Whippoorwill St. NW
North Canton, OH. 44720

Randy, make sure he visits Eric!
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2010 at 10:59am
Anybody seen that dog?
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2010 at 11:54am
Depending on who he's been hangin with, you'd might check with the Pound. But I dont' think he's been to Chicago has he? So he's probably OK,....most likely chillin with some bit%ches, throwing back a few Red Dogs, Turbo Dogs, Flying Dog Tire Biters, Old Scratches, Black Dogs, or In-Heat Wheats maybe, and just enjoying the fall color change up in NY, before heading off to yet another fun destination. Swhat I'd be doing.   

Note: Those were all the dog-related beer names I could come up with on such short notice. Anyone think of any others?     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2010 at 12:00pm
Bully is fighting the holiday package traffic on his way to Ohio.. he had to hang around in upstate NY a little longer than he had hoped because it had rained for a week but he said there was no way he was gonna leave upstate NY without seeing what 59+ mph in a correctcraft felt like.. of course that crazy son of a gun.. you couldnt get him to ride in a seat.. he wanted to experience it from on top the tower!

Randy should see him today or tomorrow.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2010 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

But I dont' think he's been to Chicago has he?     

I sent him to Quinner, but it was a short stay as he jumped aboard the Bounder for the trip down your way. So I don't think he was even there long enough to join the gang at Hooters. (Do I recall reading that the Chicago Hooters closed....now where's he gonna go?)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 12>
  Share Topic