NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dog picture thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
Author
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dog picture thread
    Posted: May-26-2010 at 9:45pm
As requested per John here are my dogs.

Belle, an 8 year old American Brittany is the same one in the background of my motorcycle pic on the bike thread.

Here is Farley, a 12 yr old english style Lab. He was born the same month and year that Chris Farley died, so we named him after Chris Farley. This is him hanging out in my martinique, being a good boat buddy.

Here are Belly and Farley hanging out on the couch.

Here is our newest addition, Badger, 8 week old english type Labrador retriever. We just got him this week.

78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2010 at 11:34pm

Jo...The Tennessee Wonder Dog.

Jo..Patti and I on moving day leaving Avon Ohio for Lake Wales Florida.

Can't believe it but have no pictures of Miss Mindy our Brit Springer on the computer. Gotta scan some in. What a beautiful dog Belle is. Bet she loves to run. Does she have a favorite toy she loves to carry? Mindy wouldn't go anywhere without a raquet ball in her mouth. She would run around like crazy looking for one when we opened the door to let her out. Best dogs in the world. We had Mindy with us for 14 great years. Thanks for sharing the pictures Tom..you got no idea how much I enjoy lookin' at them.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2010 at 11:46pm
This was our dog Riley. He was a great dog.
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 12:05am
This is my best friend Simba, and for you guys in the south that is snow in the background.
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
nautiquechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 1:18am
great thread can't wait to see more pics of everyones dogs I have some to add but have to scan them in. Belle really makes me miss my Brittany she passed in jan. Great dogs with alot of personality.
nautiquechick
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 1:55am
Not as old as it looks, taken in black and white for effect. This is kirby the wonder dog. Absolutely loved the water. When she wandered off all I had to do was blow the boat horn and she came running. She left us about 5 years ago, and now I am stuck with a cat. Just not the same.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Wacko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wacko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 2:47am
Here is a couple shots of our 11 year old Doberman

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 3:17am
This thread makes me want to hump a leg!
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 11:25am
This was our perfect dog, and its our first year without her since '91.
Ran with her daily till she was 15, and she loved to dive off the dock and just be around us. Gentle and quiet.
Her first 16 years were great, the last one was difficult.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 11:53am
This is a picture of our dog "Buddy," he's a mutt we saved from the pound and grew up with our boys. He always rode in the boat with us, loved the water, thought he could catch ducks, and was a good friend as one could find. We had to say good bye to him a couple of years ago . . . one of the hardest things ever to do.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 3:10pm
Leaving work today at noon to pick up my Fiance's and myselfs/mine/me/I's first puppy! Male Chocolate Labrador. I will get pics asap!   
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

This thread makes me want to hump a leg!

What you haven't all ready done that once today? I'm shocked
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2010 at 2:59pm
how do you post pics ?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2010 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

how do you post pics ?

With a photo hosting site, like photobucket or picassa.

There is a link on how to post photos on this site.
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5142&title=how-to-post-pictures-using-photobucket
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2010 at 5:24pm
Ours, Koda

DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2010 at 5:55pm
Koda was left tied to a tree at a public beach last May. Our neighbors was looking for a home for him. After two months of petting him through the fence and feeding him bisquets, Al told me to go ask if we could have him. That very evening on July 25, 2009, he became ours. He had been abused, neglected, and starved for affection. Took him to the vet to be told he was between 3 and 5 years old. The next vet told us he could only be 1 to 1 and a half. To our surprise, we had a puppy. He's grown leaps and bounds and is still cutting teeth. House broken was a plus. He's the best.

Mrs. CC   Marianne
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2010 at 6:25pm
could it be any more confusing i have a mac so all the tips on here seem foriegn to me . i have photo bucket pics but thats as far as i can get. can they be copied from face book some how?
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2010 at 6:45pm
Peter,Save the photo in a file you can find. I assume this site works the same with a mac, click " post reply" under the last thread entry, not quick reply. This will put you in "full reply" mode, then click on the little tree with the up arrow above the dialog box. follow browse instructions.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2010 at 10:17pm
my kids with our caniche toy...Felipe...we had to cut his hair due to knots and also to let him pass a cooler summer...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2010 at 12:31am
Here are my two Rescue Goldens Buddy & Charlie

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2010 at 2:27am
Man I love this thread!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2010 at 3:57am

-Adam

1973 Skier
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2010 at 1:00pm
ok guys thanks now i just need to figure out why the file sizes are way to large   hhmm can i re size?
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2010 at 1:02pm
Photobucket or all the other sites should automatically re size for you.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2010 at 1:28am
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2010 at 1:29am

Willy boy
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2010 at 1:32am
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2010 at 1:33am

Daisy Mae .....and i might have figured out how to resize
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2010 at 1:37am
you got it Peter..nice lookin' dogs...what is the black/white?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2010 at 1:40am
        Willy Boy.....sorry guys i am trying to learn how to do this ..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
  Share Topic