Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If you own or like Donzi Boats check this out !
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If you own or like Donzi Boats check this out !

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If you own or like Donzi Boats check this out !
    Posted: January-07-2010 at 7:37pm
If you own or like Donzi Boats check these out.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2010 at 7:40pm
Those are pretty my buddy almost baught a 18 classic. There was an amazing baby blue one owner 72 leftside drive 22 classic on ebay a while back. It was bran new and ford powered baby blue with the white watersline stripe with the stainless windshield option. Beautiful boat.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2010 at 1:45am
I love the Donzi Classic series they are nice !!
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2010 at 1:38pm
I'd love to have one myself!!!!! but hard to find and expensive!

someday i will have one.... Maybe even one of the Carroll Shelby Donzi's....Man what a boat that is!!!!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
mlplunkett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlplunkett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2018 at 2:40pm
So was this photo posted because these are for sale somewhere? I own a 67 Donzi and need a shift knob or an emblem so that I can repair the knob that I have. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2018 at 3:34pm
Hi Mickey. Welcome. Please note that the original post is from 8 years ago, so likely not. Got any pictures of your Donzi? I have been kicking myself for 14 years. When I was looking for my Ski Tique 14 years ago, in New England, I stumbled on an ad that said Donzi Sweet 16 v-drive. I thought it was a misprint because I knew of no such animal. But sure enough, it was one of the vary rare v-drives. I passed because the engine was in pieces in the guys basement and I was too timid (not to mention totally unqualified) for such a project. I now wish I had made it work somehow.

desertskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2018 at 3:43pm
I miss it sometimes but it had to go to buy the SN.

fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2018 at 12:46am
Nice 👍 ^^^^^^^
2004 196 LE Ski 1969 Marauder 19 1978 Ski
desertskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2018 at 11:56am
Old Donzi's fly well. They don't porpoise.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic