NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SKI NAUTIQUE 2001 DECAL RESTORATION

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 9>
Author
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2009 at 1:04am
You mentioned some "things", you're not going to do your boat? If you're painting your boat, do you need ski nautique leaning in different directions? The reason I ask is, I've seen some boats with lettering angled to the back on both sides, and I've seen some with the same angle direction on both sides, which makes the boat have lettering leaning toward the front on one side and to the back on the other.
Tim D
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2009 at 12:12pm
Only 85-90 both slant to the back, the rest both sides slant to the right, like regular italics.
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2009 at 6:50pm
Since you asked, a mailbox, and some valvecovers. You only see 1 side of a MB at a time, I get that. But I was wondering if it was possible to reslant or reshadow for some valvecovers, so they make the proper V.
My Blue 82SOLD!
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2009 at 7:21pm
I have them slanted both ways.
Tim D
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2009 at 8:02pm
I would like 3 pairs of masking. If possible the lettering about a foot, for 2. 1 closer to 10" or less.
You can email me pmt directions.
Thanks!!!!!
Andy
My Blue 82SOLD!
kevin fleming View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin fleming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2009 at 2:57pm
I have a 83 barefoot nautique can you make stickers for that boat?
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 3:04pm
Tim can you make a set for a 1975?
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2009 at 7:02pm
I don't have the Barefoot design.
I can make the lettering for a '75, I don't have the stripe designs.
Andy, what's your email?
Tim D
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2009 at 1:27am
Spridle@comcast.net

Thanks!
My Blue 82SOLD!
mslitti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslitti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2009 at 6:54pm
My email on the 1975 decal is mslitti@comcast.net
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2009 at 3:22pm
How about some side stickers for an '89?
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2009 at 4:58pm
Ross - To my knowledge, no one has attempted to reproduce the '89 decals because they are so difficult to manufacture.    The day might come when we need to team up & pay the tooling charge to have them made.    I am sure it can be done if we throw enough money at it.    I wonder if we would need to get a release from CC to make them??
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2009 at 5:19pm
the same guy that makes numbers for #48 Lowes Nascar made my numbers for my boat, he can probably do it if we can get a hold of 1 in good condition or the file and consent we can make 'em.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2009 at 5:23pm
I live 90 miles from factory btw and I guess we if we made about 10 sets it would be worth it to probably break even atleast or pay for ours...
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2009 at 12:35am
I would love a set of original style side decals. The clear vinyl with the checker type printing are to expensive to produce on a individual basis.

So put me down for a group buy if it becomes available.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2009 at 1:17pm
Woody is half way there for 89 decals. The only differences from 88 is the stern's "Nautique" in the small letters, and the small 2001. All the checkered artwork is already done!
lonestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2009 at 5:03pm
What do you guys use to remove the old stickers ?
lonestar
jdarwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdarwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2010 at 5:36pm
Tim - would be interested in transon decals in red. Complete set including "Correct Craft" and "Competition Ski Boat"

my e-mail:

jdarwin (at) lakesatcottonwood.com
jdarwin@lakesatcottonwood.com
wetvette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetvette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2010 at 8:47pm
Im new to this site. Have just purchased another '89 Nautique(bought 1st one in '92-kept for 3 years then moved from lake to ocean and a whole different set of toys). New '89 is in need of new side "Ski Nautique" decals. I have read these posts but quess I don't quite understand.
Are the decals(with checkerboarding) available? Who can I contact for more info?
wetvette
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2010 at 8:56pm
I can't make the checkered style. Do you ski at Bay Tree or White Lake?
Tim D
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 3:54pm
Tim,

Are your shadow graphics like the pic on page 1? Can you do the multi-color (shadow being a separate color from the main letter)?

If so, can you shoot me a quote for a full set for my '85, sides and transom. As I said in the post on page 1, it's the Grayish letters with the dark red shadow.

If you want to email me directly.... c_a_fisher@comcast.net

Thanks!
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2010 at 5:55pm
I can do separate colors for the shadow, but it will be a separate decal that you would have to line up and apply after the other part has been applied.
Tim D
Bama Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bama Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2010 at 9:39pm
Tim
Were you ever able to reproduce decals for a 89 Ski Nautique 2001...?
My boat is gray with red stripe and the decals are white with a checker board effect.
I am having my boat refinished and really need a set of original looking decals.
Thanks.

Puregator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puregator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2010 at 11:32am
Looking for decals for my 1990 Ski Nautique. Please let me know if you know of anyone making decals.
Phillipians 4:13
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2010 at 11:36am
Hey Tim can you make smaller decals that just says "Nautique"?

Thanks Ryan
1983 Ski Nautique
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2010 at 1:17pm
Yes, you should have asked on that shirt order, I could've stuck some in there.
Tim D
rman56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2010 at 1:38pm
I didnt even think about it!
1983 Ski Nautique
liquidaddictions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liquidaddictions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2010 at 8:34pm
Tim I am interested in ordering a full set of decals for an 86 Nautique 2001. I don't think the decals are originally white but more of an off white. The are the exact same ones you posted pics of on the maroon colored Nautique. Let me know how I go about placing my order with you! Thanks!
83efi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83efi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2010 at 8:01pm
Tim, interested in a set for my 87 2001. Please contact me at xtoy@hotmail.com
Hooty222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hooty222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2010 at 2:25am
Hello Tim, I am interested in a set.... In order to get a red accent beside the white letters I would need to buy 2 sets 1 white and one red...   than combine to make it look like the factory decal? I am thinking your decals are exact size of orig. Right?   Thank you, Bob

1986 year
1986 Ski nautique 351
1988 Barefoot nautique 454
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 9>
  Share Topic