NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’75 50th Ann.Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’75 50th Ann.Ski Nautique
    Posted: May-26-2009 at 9:10pm
Found in Osage Beach, MO
It's not listed here, so, don't know if he knows about this site or not.

It is the 1975 50th Anniversary model with the small "Ski Nautique" lettering. Just like the boat featured in the Original Walt Disney movie, "Freaky Fridays"

Except for the movie boat had a clear front air vent, where the "hidden" driver sat.

If this sparks any interest, I'll post more info.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2009 at 9:41pm
Doc, I think many here would be interested to see what a 50th Anniversary model looks like. Ive never heard of such a thing!
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 1:16am
TR, I ran to town to get some pics,to find out the batteries were dead in the camera, and I went to town without my wallet. I was rather POed. I'll try an get some pics up tomorrow.

Basically it's an average 1975, but the CC decal behind the emblems says "1925-1975"

AT
79TiqueRebuild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79TiqueRebuild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 1:42am
CC decal behind the emblems says "1925-1975"

My 1979 SN also has that decal it is faded pretty bad so I would guess it is original.
I would like to find a replacement.
The ones shown as replacement decals in parts for sale say    since 1925.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 1:51am
I'm guessing they used some left over decals once in a while.

AT
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 2:20am
Hey! I did get one pic before battery failure.

jhook49709 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhook49709 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 4:07am
Here is a pic of my 1975 50th.. I'm getting ready to sell it once the new boat arrives.. I know some of you will not like the monster tower on it, but all I used it for was to wakeboard. Looks pretty similar except it has the gold. Runs great.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 1:16pm
Doesn't look like anything "special". Notice on Art's picture the "Ski Nautique" letters are not much taller than the stripe.

Anything else unique to the 50th Anniversary boat(s)?
75 stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 3:40pm
My old green 75 mustang had the same sticker on it, had to be replaced with the generic version, but that was the only marking I noticed.
Take your work seriously, not yourself.
Boat Pics
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 5:33pm
I don't think that 1925-1975 sticker means anything, besides it being at least a 1975 model year. I see them on practically all Nautiques and Tiques up through 1984...
jhook49709 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhook49709 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 5:53pm
What years/boats have you guys seen the gold lettering?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 6:07pm
Gold was a factory color option.

There a handful of "small" letter boats in the diaries. They kind of blend in with the the rest of the CC lineup.

DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2009 at 8:35pm
More pics! The sign on the windsheild says: 2500.00 Firm. I'm guessing it is in dire need of some major TLC.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2009 at 12:42pm
Looks good for $2500 ???
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2010 at 5:45pm
Bump
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2010 at 6:09pm
Whats the scoop on this thing? Been for sale for almost a year? What kind of condition is it in?
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2010 at 6:20pm
Here's my assumptions on the whole 75 mistique.
They were not advertised as a 50th, but with the 1925-1975 Decal. Gave it the "Oh, look honey, it must be the 50th Anniversary model" vibe.

If you read the Disney Footage post, this lends to the idea of the origin of the Small Letter Nautique's
Disney did not want any lettering.

Again, all assumptions

storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2010 at 6:32pm
Waldo, what do you think? Could this be the one?
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2010 at 6:58pm
Scoop!

I've never called or talked to the guy.   (reason) The 2500 in my wallet seemed to be amongst the missing.

Purdy decent cond. overall. Top deck needs some gel attention, nothing too serious.
Has "Mopped on white bottom paint" and the boot stripe, both would need removed.
More than likely, needs stringers.
Needs vinyl and carpet.
That's about all I know about it.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2010 at 8:07pm
Buzz Kill!!!

My 19yr old, just informed me that he heard the 75 may have been sold.

I'm trying to find out for positive.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2010 at 5:18pm
Chris,    Finally got ahold of the guy.
It has been sold. Sorry, this would have been a good one.
Waldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2010 at 9:10pm
Does not matter. Waldo is a broke dck right now. If Waldo's business does not pick he will be lving under a bridge. Instead of searching for Correct Crafts on Craigslsit Waldo will be looking on Craigslist for a house swap.

Waldo
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2010 at 10:34pm
Waldo, You drinkin and Correct Craft Fannin again? Referring to yourself in the third person lol.

So I guess I'll be buying the beers next weekend?...Sounds like you need a night out on the town, better tell the wife now you've got a building to clean saturday night!
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2010 at 10:37pm
Al, hopefully it went to a good home. Maybe we'll see it again on the site.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2010 at 11:09pm
Yeah, I was really hoping for an Out-of-State sale.
We'll probably see it f...in up my ski water.

Was looking forward to the Where's Waldo Nautique.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 4:40am

Guess Waldo's gonna have to bum rides from us Iowa boys....It's ok tho cuz I know he'll return the favor in a few years!
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 10:19am
just dont let your internet access get cut off, just refer to yourself as the Maytag man, Dont worry Waldo it'll pick up....in about 10 years, are you down to stealing the kids birthday money for gas yet?
"the things you own will start to own you"
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2010 at 6:59pm
Waldo, The very best ski boat out there is the one that belongs to someone else.    Fuel consumption on those boats are awesome!   And usually maintenence free!

I guess I should have called you last summer. There was a town in MO, in dire need of your services.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 3:31pm
Anyone notice "Upsidedown" stripes on jhook's '75

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2010 at 7:49pm
Sure, they also merge to one in the front and the letters are way further back than they should be. The "a" is pretty off. None of it looks original.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic