NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1960’s style rub rail

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1960’s style rub rail
    Posted: March-25-2009 at 10:46am
I need to buy some rub rail. Boater's World/West Marine has it in 6' lengths. I found a place, rubrail.com that has it in 12' lengths at a better price. The only hitch is that shipping is $150. Is there anyone in the Southern Maine/North Massachusetts/NH area that is in need of some and would split the shipping? The more people the better.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 10:35am
Bruce, check with Boater's World again.Here in Illinois they told me they could get the 12 footers.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 11:09am
I got mine at West Marine here in Atlanta. I took the part number for 12'-0" lengths (from taco metals) in & they ordered it for me. No shipping since it was delivered to the store.
Greg

86 BFN
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2009 at 11:35am
Thanks, I'll check that out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic